[D4, EM]The Thunder Rolls (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Asahina Soyokaze

[D4, EM]The Thunder Rolls (Open)

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:49 am

Soyokaze kneeled before the central shrine and took in a deep, incense filled breath. The weather was going to be miserable today, he hoped that wasn't a sign of things to come as yesterdays triumphs already faded from his memory.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D4, EM]The Thunder Rolls (Open)

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:35 am

And the Kaito priestess can be seen, using the rain to wash a certain Seppun's clothes. As she thought what she could use as a token for the kami to dry them. "I wish I had a feather."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:34 pm

Murato entered the temple again that morning, and he moved to find a place to offer prayers and meditation. He had had an interesting evening, and tossed in his sleep a bit from the... somewhat passionate dreams he had. So he wanted to clear his mind and re-center himself.

OOC: Passion for Enlightenment
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:55 pm

As she finished with the water, the girl prepared the clothes for the ritual cleansing. She didn't have a physical object to offer the kami so the girl started to sing And performed the ritual for the air kami dry the clothes

The Kami listened and carried the tune to the ears of the two Great Clan samurai present in the temple, making the lovely voice of the Kaito sound heavenly.

//
D4 EM Performance Song air as tribute to the kami | TN: 1 | Success: 1 / Opportunity: 0 / Strife: 0 Image

D4 EM Cleansing Ritual Air to dry clothes. | TN: 1 | Success: 1 / Opportunity: 2 / Strife: 0 Image Image Image
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:43 pm

Murato eventually roused from his meditation to the sound of the song. He approached Oubaihime with a smile. "I knew you couldn't be bad enough to risk a fortune's curse. And I would be glad to accompany that singing voice anytime."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:49 pm

"Eeeeeeh" She had now noted she wasn't alone in the temple. "Anooo... etooo... anoo... I... I... I hope Inari had ...had bless you today?" The Kaito was taken by surprise.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:06 pm

Soyokaze was at first surprised by the singing but within a few seconds everything in him began to relax. He closed his eyes, and entered his center.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:20 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:49 pm
"Eeeeeeh" She had now noted she wasn't alone in the temple. "Anooo... etooo... anoo... I... I... I hope Inari had ...had bless you today?" The Kaito was taken by surprise.
"I have been blessed in such a manner, I hope you have as well," he says with a nod. "I was planning on practicing my kumihimo here after my meditations, if you wished to sit with me. But I do not want to take you from your prayers or rituals if you are still performing them."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:29 pm

"I... I just... I have just finished... Kit...Kitsu sama." She was still on edge by the surprise.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:57 pm

"I'm sorry for surprising you Bai-chan," he says, apparently not worried at all about using her nickname in a public place or at a conversational tone. "Would you like to sit down?"