[D4, EM]The Thunder Rolls (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D4, EM]The Thunder Rolls (Open)

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:07 pm

He looked to her, meeting her eyes with a focused gaze. "Hmm... discussing our thoughts on future children. Have we reached that level of familiarity with each other already?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:42 pm

"Huh?" She looked at her hands abashed. "I... I... You... I... eh..." The priestess took a breath and organized her thoughts. "Do... do you say such things to make this one suffer of embarrassment?"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:10 pm

He sets the braiding tool aside and stands, never averting his gaze. He lets the sound of rain fill the air for a few seconds before he speaks, his tone honest and serious. "I say them because I am honestly interested in you Bai-chan, not only as a friend but as my potential future. I can be flirtatious and maybe a bit forward, but I am not doing so to cause embarrassment. I am doing so because I want you to know what I am thinking. And just now I was curious about your thoughts on children."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:36 pm

"Bakka..." As she remembers her conversation with the scorpion on the previous day. The girl averted his eyes. "Bakka..." Now she whispered. "This one... is very flattered." She looked to the tree then rose 3 fingers answering his question about how many children she would like to have.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:55 pm

In his most forward move with her yet, he moves to put a hand on her cheek and guide her eyes back to his. "I am a bakka. For causing you to feel embarrassment as much as I do. But I also want you to get used to my personality in case you need to live with it. And three would make me happy as well."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:50 pm

The Kaito blinked trice. "Bakka... Mura kun." She muttered. "You just say that." Her heart skipped a beat looking at those Kitsu eyes. "Bakka..."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:12 pm

It was a moment with her that he had instigated. She looked at him and did not pull his hand away, did not turn, and did not run. Without words he had told her he wanted to look into her eyes. And now that he was staring the moment down with an absolutely lovely young woman, he couldn't help but feel that to kiss her now would be unforgivable. That he was being too forceful. But fortunes, the way she said his name it sounded like she might want him to. That she was maybe challenging him by telling him that he's 'just saying it'. Like she wanted him to prove that he could be happy with her. His heart was racing in the few seconds all these thoughts burned through his mind, leaving behind indecision and desire in equal parts.

Then he acted. His lips did not move to meet hers, but to gently touch her forehead. It was a touch, it was a kiss, but it was one that did not demand she be someone she didn't want to be. He hoped it would reassure her that he wasn't just saying things, but not make her view him as a coward.

"I never just say things, and when I say things they are my truth. Three would make me happy."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:24 pm

She closed her eyes receiving the sweet kiss on her forehead. The girl smiled. "I must go Mura kun."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:36 pm

"Of course," he replied. "Carry the fortunes with you Bai-chan. I will see you later I hope," he says. He still had to clarify some things but he was hoping to see her at the theater.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:23 pm

"Fortunes blessings. I hope we meet again." She waved and

/exit
Smells like flowers