(D3 LE expecting) Late evening prayers

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Usogawa Emiko

Re: (D3 LE expecting) Late evening prayers

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:39 pm

Emiko blushed, looking away.

"Fine...you can lead Shosuro-sama. I'll allow it this once."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:48 pm

He did so, though honestly they were safe from the tree at least, after a few more steps. They came to the altar and the Scorpion clapped to say a quick prayer.

musubi-no-kami, i guess you might be Benten's vassal, but I'm begging you...if there is anything I can do to make this moment shine in a good way, give me some kind of sign.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:44 pm

Emiko did make it safely to the shrine, and kneeled in front of it to pray.

musubi-no-kami, I hope you are enjoying watching over this miai. I'm sorry if this is a strange request but please help Shosuro-sama find someone who will make him happy. I think he doubts himself a lot but he is a good man and deserves to be happy. And Tanabe-san, Narumi-san, Kitsu-sama and the others. Please bless them with joyful unions.

She remained where she was for a little longer, eyes closed and just praying. She smiled to herself as well.
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:18 pm

He finished first and watching the young girl smile as she prayed gave him exactly the wrong kind of thought, so he backed away to stay out of trouble.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:57 pm

Eventually she finished, bowing to the shrine then standing up and looking around before spotting Hikimasu.

"Ah, my apology for making you wait" she bowed "shall we go?"

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:43 am

"I had some things to think about, I wasn't really waiting", he said, dismissng that. "And we can go, if you'd like. I think I hear my futon calling as it is. This morning seems too long ago."

He bowed and walked her past the tree.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:30 pm

"It does feel like the day has been very long" Emiko nodded as she followed Hikimasu, giving the tree a wide berth "it's also really strange being this long off a boat too. I can't remember the last time I was off a boat for more than 3 days."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:02 pm

"I know what you mean, Yudaina-san is probably upset I haven't taken him out for a ride today", he sighed, it was going to be break neck pace likely no matter what he desired when it did happen at this point.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:32 pm

"Why haven't you?" Emiko asked, looking up at the bigger man "I'm sure Yudaina-san is very sad about it."

There was a pause, before she added "who's Yudaina-san?"

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:45 pm

"He's a horse, a very noble and pretty horse, which I don't mind admitting", he said with a shrug. "Do you ride?" e asked her as they got to the exit. He opened his umbrella as he stepped out.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description