(D3 LE expecting) Late evening prayers

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Usogawa Emiko

Re: (D3 LE expecting) Late evening prayers

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:14 pm

"The music?" Emiko looked thoughtful "mm, well I could. Although it would just be my flute unless you're able to find something else, but a flute is good enough ne? That's why you also have one!"

She looked out towards the temple again, before looking back at Hikimasu.

"Maybe in a few days then?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:30 pm

"Well I warned her it might be exotic", he said. "A few days to prepare sounds good as well... we should...", he laughed nervously. "We would need to practice together, right?"

Is she really going to let me hold her hand like this? Not thst I'm complaining but i might be the one to fall over any second now.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:01 pm

"Exotic?"

Emiko began to frown, taking a half step back.

"You told the nakodo about the violin?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:09 pm

"No", he said. "I wouldn't do that unless I asked you first. I only suggested there was a reason for my asking for their help." He looked down at his hand, leaving it at his side. "I didn't mention you, either."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:22 pm

"Oh."

Emiko looked slightly embarrassed, then bowed deeply.

"Please accept my apology Shosuro-sama. I didn't mean to...I think I may just be tired."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:29 pm

He shook his head. "A Scorpion doesn't complain about that sort of thing", he said comfortingly, voice low. He returned the bow. "Just watch your feet when you step back, the roots of this tree are treacherous."

He watched the rain a little while, then looked back at her.

"About what I said before though", he scratched the back of his head. "Practicing together, would you like to?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:43 pm

"Of course Shosuro-sama. I'd be happy to" Emiko said, looking up at the man with a smile "I love to perform and play, and I'd be honoured to perform with you. It'll be fun, ne?"

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:25 pm

"I think it will be", he agreed. His dead eyes shifted back out toward the rain and the Shosuro sighed. "This is relentless...if you want to stay I'd be honored to keep you company but...I could walk you back if you'd like."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:38 pm

"Well...we're here now. We should pray, it would be rude not to" Emiko said, turning to walk towards the temple...only to trip and stumble a little. She didn't fall over though, just almost dropping her parasol.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:43 pm

He was behind her, and held her elbow steadily. "Will you let me lead, just a little bit?" he asked, being a bit cheeky.

How could he not with it having been mentioned twice and now it actually happens.

"Pity you didn't fall further, I'm good at catch", he said and they went further into the temple.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description