(D3 LE expecting) Late evening prayers

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Usogawa Emiko

Re: (D3 LE expecting) Late evening prayers

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:55 pm

Emiko shook her head at the question.

"The Otter don't really have need for horses, although some of the traders have a few horses for when they need to go routes that are more uphill. I've never been near one, I feel like I'd get stepped on or just fall off."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:08 pm

"It's something you need to learn, yes", he agreed. "I'd offer to take you some time but...two on a horse with the roads so muddy, I'm not sure it would be much to enjoy." he held his hand out, feeling the rain. "Though if you are ever curious you can come meet him any time."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:08 pm

"I'd like to meet him. I'm sure he's a wonderful and not at all big and scary horse" Emiko said with a nod "I noticed we have some members of the Unicorn so I assume there must be a stables of some sort. Where is it?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:49 pm

"Attached to the inn, a little up wind from the baths", he said. "You don't smell it from there really."

He thought about commenting on the Unicorn he'd met, but it would be a complicated discussion. Maybe he could bring up the horse whisperer Kheree later.

"In any case, since we're going the same way, shall we?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:28 pm

"Visit tonight? We could, although it is quite late. Are you sure he won't be asleep?" Emiko asked, unsure of horse sleeping patterns.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:32 pm

He chuckled nervously. "I mean, off to the inn now", he said in a low voice, looking away slightly. He motioned for her to follow and started off.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:42 pm

"Oh" Emiko nodded, looking slightly embarrassed "my apology for misunderstanding. Hai, let's go back. I think I could sleep for days with how tired I feel today."