[D3 EM Open] The rain washes all

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D3 EM Open] The rain washes all

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:47 am

"I am not sure just visiting will be enough for me anymore, I love my clan but I do not really wish to return home. That is one of many things I envy about you. I can see it in your eyes when you speak of your home, you enjoy being here but I can tell you also miss your temple. I don't miss my home."

Soyokaze managed a weak but honest laugh.

"Really this whole affair is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time, the prospect of marrying into another clan is really growing on me."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:31 am

The Kaito nodded. "I... I guess you are right. I will be honest. I will mis home if I am to part my Clan... demo... I also am somewhat intrigued if to see other cultures."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:36 am

"Ignoring the marriage implications which clans lands do you think you want to see most?"
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:47 am

"The Crane lands would one of the places I would like... even if things are dire. Lion lands also sound interesting... Mantis islands... I really would like to see them all. Have new friends all around." The Kaito was filled with glee.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:16 am

Soyokaze couldn't help but smile. "Why isn't there magistrate for temples, you could travel and visit every one, or perhaps go on a Musha Shugyo? That could be exciting and would certainly give you more songs to sing when you returned home." He looked like he was considering the option for himself.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:57 pm

"A musha shugo... I... don't think I could do that. As for magistrate... well... I really don't know if I have the capability for such task." Oubaihime sighed. "I guess making friends here and keeping in touch with them would suffice. Perhaps instead of visiting Dragon lands in the summer I can go an visit the friends I made here."
Smells like flowers