[D3 EM Open] The rain washes all

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D3 EM Open] The rain washes all

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:28 am

Soyokaze's smile was weak, not reaching his eyes. "I think you would very much enjoy the Asahina lands, we have our fair share of temples and shrines and the ocean breeze sweeping over the cliffs in the summer is like nothing else in this world. I think I would much like to see your lands as well, see where my family came from so long ago, and of course your home temple."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:35 am

"That would be really nice Asahina sama. You are always welcomed to the temple that I served. Even if I am not around, lady Manami sam will always welcome people with open arms." She smiled. "I am to stay in Phoenix lands I will be there with a smile on my face awaiting all those who wish to visit."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:19 am

"Please forgive me ignorance but...what are the duties of a shrine maiden? You tend to your temple yes but what else, are you trained to defend it?"
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:42 pm

The girl gave a nod. "Hai, the Kaito train in the bow. I am not really that good but I can do a demonstration. As priestess we can channel the kami to imbue the arrow with elemental magic." She sighed. "I really don't like to use it unless the measures are extreme and Diplomacy do not work."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:11 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:42 pm
The girl gave a nod. "Hai, the Kaito train in the bow. I am not really that good but I can do a demonstration. As priestess we can channel the kami to imbue the arrow with elemental magic." She sighed. "I really don't like to use it unless the measures are extreme and Diplomacy do not work."
"A stance I an certainly appreciate, words can often save more lives than blades." Soyokaze mused. "What do your duties entail then, you've said before that you comfort those that come to your temple but how if I may ask? I don't know why but the idea of life at a temple to the water dragon sounds like it would be very peaceful. Do your duties keep you from doing other things like theater and other arts?"
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:36 am

"I am training to be a medic, Asahina sama. In war times the temple is rather hectic... and so many people come around with several wounds... be them physical or spiritual and even mental wounds. As for the arts I tend to sing... I am not really that good but I... I feel that it makes some of my patients feel at ease." The girl was a bit abashed.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:07 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:36 am
"I am training to be a medic, Asahina sama. In war times the temple is rather hectic... and so many people come around with several wounds... be them physical or spiritual and even mental wounds. As for the arts I tend to sing... I am not really that good but I... I feel that it makes some of my patients feel at ease." The girl was a bit abashed.
A singing healer sounds like a blissful way to mend.

"A singing healer sounds like a blissful way to mend."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:22 am

"Huh?" The priestess laughed. "I mean no offense Crane sama. You must have people like that in your lands... Not to offend again but the Crane are known for such talent bringing ease to people with their performances."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:29 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:22 am
"Huh?" The priestess laughed. "I mean no offense Crane sama. You must have people like that in your lands... Not to offend again but the Crane are known for such talent bringing ease to people with their performances."
"Perhaps but I doubt they are as pleasant as you. Meeting you and Shiba Raizo-sama has been a great boon to my life, you are both great ambassadors for your clan and I find myself thinking a lot about Phoenix lands these past couple days. No matter how this event ends I think I must visit them and the both of you."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:07 pm

"Well Crane and Phoenix are allies maybe you can be an ambassador in our lands." She offered. "You can visit the temple. Have a bit of fun."
Smells like flowers