D2 EE - To the fallen (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kakita Akihiro

Re: D2 EE - To the fallen (Open)

Post by Kakita Akihiro » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:12 pm

Akihiro, having changed into yellow and blue kimono with tiny flower petals of pink and green dotting the sleeves, approached the temple to Musubi to speak to the Fortune. He nodded to the two samurai outside for a moment before sequestering himself for a period to pray in peace. The Kakita would need all the fucking help the Fortune of Marriage could spare after the disastrous showing this morning in front of Pei-Pei. Frustrated murmurings could be heard until the Crane swept out of the temple.

He directly walked to the Kitsu and Kitsuki. A bow to both while he waits for the Kitsu to introduce them. "Well met Kitsu-san. One hopes the heavens have smiled up on you and your family today."
Crane | Kakita | Duelist | Newest Fashions | Disfiguring Scar

Honor: 66 | Glory: 42| Status: 35
ceremonial kimono or traveling kimono, daisho, silver chopsticks for hairpins, mempo, if needed palanquin, Ryuusuke the attendent

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:42 pm

The Crane had been a rare sight since their first encounter, which was all of two days ago. That said, the Mourner returned the bow amiably enough.

"Ah, Kakita-san, it is good to see you again. Has all been well?"

Once he had been answered, he turned to introduce the two men to each other.

"May I introduce Kitsuki Hajime-san? He is a court poet for one Kitsuki Shunsuke-sama. Kitsuki-san, May I introduce Kakita Akihiro-san? we met but two nights ago, while my fellow Kitsu and I were praying to Musubi-no-kami."
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:37 pm

Hajime smiled prettily and bowed. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Kakita-sama."
* Dragon Clan * Courtier * Dangerous Allure * Fashion-conscious * Preening * Striking a Pose * Inquisitive *

Courtship Points: 17 Honor: 52 Glory: 44 Status: 30

Kakita Akihiro

Post by Kakita Akihiro » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:48 pm

"Kitsuki-san, your grace and elegance abound in equal measure. It is a delight to share this dull and flat existence with a hint of color such as yourself." The Kakita bowed appropriately while looking him over. Court poet to a Dragon was probably a trip. Oh, how to reply to the Kitsu.

"Today has been enlightening. Very...enlightening. Shika Pei-Pei-sama was very interesting to meet and deal with. I hope I have the opportunity soon to return the gift of such a meeting to her very soon." Akihiro considered whether that sounded threatening and decided not to worry about it. "And how has minna-san been enjoying the hospitality of the Shika? The marriage events and accommodations?"

ceremonial kimono or traveling kimono, daisho, silver chopsticks for hairpins, mempo, if needed palanquin, Ryuusuke the attendent

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:37 pm

Hajime repaid the once-over with a careful appraisal of his own. Nice clothes, his brain supplied, but the Kakita's words elicited a hint of color to rise on the hint of color's cheeks.

"Kakita-sama is most kind." He turned his head slightly to one side. "The Shika have been very welcoming, in my view, and I have found nothing about which I can complain in my accommodations. Shika Renji was most gracious in our conversation." He tilted his head. "But you suggested that you found your meeting with Shika Pei-Pei enlightening. What did you glean from it, Kakita-sama?"
* Dragon Clan * Courtier * Dangerous Allure * Fashion-conscious * Preening * Striking a Pose * Inquisitive *

Kakita Akihiro

Post by Kakita Akihiro » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:18 am

"That she delights in engaging with young people. And finds their lack of hard shell refreshing." The Kakita answered after thinking for a moment. "And possibly wants to grind us until we shine?"

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:34 am

Kakita Akihiro wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:18 am
"That she delights in engaging with young people. And finds their lack of hard shell refreshing." The Kakita answered after thinking for a moment. "And possibly wants to grind us until we shine?"
The Kitsu nodded sagely.

"I would agree with that assessment, although she may be content to watch us 'find our own shine', so to speak. After all, if they truly wanted to 'grind us', I doubt they would have been so accommodating to us."
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:10 am

Hajime nodded his quiet agreement. Shika Pei-Pei had been a rather impassive figure in his own conversation with her. Perhaps he just wasn't as interesting as the Kakita?

"What did you end up talking about with Shika-sama?" he found himself asking. Ech. More thinking before talking, Hajime!

Kakita Akihiro

Post by Kakita Akihiro » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:19 am

"She requested knowledge of my ancestors...same as most everyone else I gather." He replied looking between the other two. "And then grilled me like a fried shrimp."

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:05 am

Hajime chuckled. "I did not find her so terrible, though I am not sure that I made as great an impression as some others. My ancestors have been good functionaries, but the great lights of my family are from quite some time ago."