[D2, EM]Mistakes of the past[Open]

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D2, EM]Mistakes of the past[Open]

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:27 pm

"I hope he doesn't gets you into trouble." She smiled. "Well I should get to cleaning the knots."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:04 pm

"He does not get me into trouble. I get into trouble with him," he replied with a chuckle. "I will not keep you then. Carry the fortunes Kaito-san."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:05 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:14 pm
As rude as Unsei might be, they did have a bit of benevolence under all of that silk, so they just smiled happily. "Hope you enjoyed it! Though, how have you been? You said you were a weaponsmith so have you created anything recently? I don't know much about how to use weapons, but they are very pretty!"
"Most of what I have made has not been worthy yet." Soyokaze said, looking downward. "I am currently working on a piece for one of our fellow participants but as I believe it is intended as a gift for another so I do not wish to say who or what it is. I have a...dream of a weapon I wish to make but I am not sure if I should. Weapons are great and mighty tools but it is the artistry in them that really engages me, they can be so beautiful that it is a shame that they must be used in such ugly ways. I hope for a day when we can all set them down and just look at them as another form of art."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:35 am

Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:05 am
"Most of what I have made has not been worthy yet." Soyokaze said, looking downward. "I am currently working on a piece for one of our fellow participants but as I believe it is intended as a gift for another so I do not wish to say who or what it is. I have a...dream of a weapon I wish to make but I am not sure if I should. Weapons are great and mighty tools but it is the artistry in them that really engages me, they can be so beautiful that it is a shame that they must be used in such ugly ways. I hope for a day when we can all set them down and just look at them as another form of art."
"I think most bushi would tell you that weapons are beautiful depending on how best they can do the ugly things, really. But! I'm not a bushi and all it sounds like is you need to make a really pretty weapon and gift it to somebody important who already has a weapon they like. When they accept it, it'll be put in a back room and only showed off, but never used. And there you go, easy!" They said with a smile. "And even if it's not been worthy, I'm still interested."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:43 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:35 am
"I think most bushi would tell you that weapons are beautiful depending on how best they can do the ugly things, really. But! I'm not a bushi and all it sounds like is you need to make a really pretty weapon and gift it to somebody important who already has a weapon they like. When they accept it, it'll be put in a back room and only showed off, but never used. And there you go, easy!" They said with a smile. "And even if it's not been worthy, I'm still interested."
"You are always welcome at my humble forge, all of you, it is modest in size and can get quite warm but I am always happy to take a break and share some tea."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:54 pm

Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:43 pm
"You are always welcome at my humble forge, all of you, it is modest in size and can get quite warm but I am always happy to take a break and share some tea."
"Oh, tea is always nice.. but uh yes, I think I'll leave you alone now. You were heading off to do something before I rudely interrupted. So, you have a good day!"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:11 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:54 pm
"Oh, tea is always nice.. but uh yes, I think I'll leave you alone now. You were heading off to do something before I rudely interrupted. So, you have a good day!"
"Hai, thank you for the conversation." Soyokaze bows to the Seppun then the Kitsu and Kaito and finally the central shrine before leaving.

/exit scene.
Description