[D2, EM]Mistakes of the past[Open]

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D2, EM]Mistakes of the past[Open]

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:56 am

"Ah, usually when I speak to them it tends to be more like this," he says with a small smile. "More like a conversation than a ritual."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:14 pm

Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:15 am

Soyokaze froze for a moment, unsure what to do. "Th-Thank you Seppun Unsei-sa-sama." He said, wincing as he reached out with his personal chopsticks. You didn't refuse the gift AND ignored their request that you not use -Sama when addressing them? Double Failure. He managed to take a bit, considering it possibly to be his last meal. It was glorious, and it showed on his face. "Thank you very much for this, it's been a long time since I had something so sweet, it's wonderful." He resisted the urge to bow again and instead just smiled.
As rude as Unsei might be, they did have a bit of benevolence under all of that silk, so they just smiled happily. "Hope you enjoyed it! Though, how have you been? You said you were a weaponsmith so have you created anything recently? I don't know much about how to use weapons, but they are very pretty!"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:03 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:56 am
"Ah, usually when I speak to them it tends to be more like this," he says with a small smile. "More like a conversation than a ritual."
"Ah sort of like a calling... rather than a communion. Your family heritage I presume." She noted. "Still if you wish this one to call upon the spirits let this one know... I shall do my best."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:29 pm

"Well, I and many in my family assume it's connected to the blood, but it presents in a slightly different way than normal," he says with a shrug. "Mine is more innate, most others is more strengthened with practice and training."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:45 pm

"I see... Then you actually know that your ancestors guide you." Hopefully, this phrasing doesn't open a wouldn't open the wounds she seeks to treat.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:16 pm

"Indeed," he looks around the temple before spotting Taiko. "Yes, one is just over there admiring the architecture of the temple. He is not specifically my ancestor but an ancestor of the Kitsu. He travels with me wherever I go."

There was nothing obviously visible, so he is either a bit mad or can simply see the man others could not.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:00 pm

The Kaito looked over to the Taiko drum noting that it was none there. "Well this one doesn't have the vision but I trust Kitsu sama. Spirits are here protecting the temple."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:18 pm

"Taiko won't disturb the regular spirits. He's as respectful of a temple as you'd expect from any Kitsu," Murato says with a nod.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:40 pm

"I hope he is glad to be in the temple." The young lady nodded. "He I hope he approves of this one."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:15 pm

"I have no doubt about it that he approves. He enjoys visiting temples nearly as much as I do. Though he'll still get riled up at me from time to time no matter where we are."