[Day 1 EM Open] Cleansing and Rites

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kitsu Murato

Re: [Day 1 EM Open] Cleansing and Rites

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:32 pm

"I would be happy to join you. I got some thread and a braiding stand myself yesterday. The market was quite nice."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:06 am

Koi nodded and smiled.

She winked at Kaito before warmly chuckling. "Ney, I expect I will have my fill this miai. I want to give a gift to a friend that deserves something for doing her best to come here."

Koi bowed her head. "I must depart, I have a great many preparations for the Gift giving ceremony I must attend too prior. I shall see you tomorrow."

Koi bowed again, before turning and heading towards the Inn.

/exit
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:05 pm

As Koi makes her exit Oubaihime waved the girl good bye. She turned to Murato and smiled. "Would you like a tour?"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:38 pm

"May the fortunes guide you," he says to the Moth as she left.

"That would be nice," he replied to Oubaihime, with a nod.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:52 pm

Oubaihime gave the man a bow and moved her arms to follow her lead. "I hope I will bring insight to the symbolism"

//If you want you can scene in the next post.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:54 pm

"I am certain that I will find your tour enlightening," he says with a nod and a smile.

/scene