[Day 1 EM Open] Cleansing and Rites

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kitsu Murato

Re: [Day 1 EM Open] Cleansing and Rites

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:27 pm

"Ahh," he replied with a chuckle, before clarifying. "I am not actually a Shugenja. Something even my family mistook in early years. It wasn't discovered that I could not speak with the kami until I was in training, as I originally could not tell the differences between spirits. But my eyes do grant a sight similar to others of my family."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:30 pm

"That is quite interesting trait Lion sama." The Kaito nodded. "This one has to preform rituals like the one we just performed to channel the spirits."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:59 pm

Koi nods, in agreement. "Sometimes I can sense and see those of Yume-do, particularly one that is quite attached to myself." She touched her lighter shaded skin patch with a small smile. "And sometimes darker things come."

She smiled warmly. "But I too have the kami to bequest if I need aid."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:13 pm

"I am certain that you are both quite skilled, but I would offer. If you find yourself in need of support dealing with any spirits in the waking world you need only ask. I am always glad to assist," he says with a nod.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:42 pm

The Kaito nodded. She wasn't anything special nor had any special trait just a simple priestess that keeps the temples. "Thank you for the offer Lion sama."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:10 pm

Koi paused for a moment. "I shall remember that offer, Kitsu-sama as in the coming nights I might have aid of that ability in which I leave myself in your hands."

Koi bowed.

"So, are you here for the Miai, Kitsu-sama?" Koi asked lightly glancing at Kaito. "You look wonderful this morning, Kaito-sama by the way. The early light of dawn brings such passion to your eyes." She said flatteringly, though no sign of flirtation.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:38 pm

"I agree. Kaito-san makes the temple feel brighter with her presence," he agrees with the compliment. "And I am here for the miai. It is a wonderful opportunity, one that my parents had. Maybe they once stood here speaking with each other, not knowing they'd be married one day?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:09 pm

The Kaito smiled a bit abashed but quickly shook it off. "Thank you sama... It is the perfect city for marriage... being this the temple of the fortune of Mariage." The priestess reminded the parties.
Smells like flowers

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:10 pm

Koi glanced up at the Temple with a wry, and warm smile. "Oh, yes the Fortune of Marriage and Love watch this city with an interesting eye. One can not exist without the other."

The Moth smiled again, and dipped her head. "Kaito-sama, tomorrow I wish to get a gift for a friend. Are you up for a bout of shopping with me? Kitsu-sama you are more than welcomed to join."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:19 pm

"I would be honored Kaikoga sama." She smiled. "Maybe you'll find another suitor." The girl teased.
Smells like flowers