[Day 1 EM Open] Cleansing and Rites

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaikoga Koi

[D1: EM: Open] Dreams of Wayward kind

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:19 am

Koi awoke very early in the morning and had begun preparations for the ceremony later in the morning so by the time she had finished the early light of the morning had crept into her room.

Have aquired a simple umbrella she made her way towards the Shrine filled with early morning determination and curiousity.

Koi found her way there with little incident taking particular care not to get wet, or dirtied by anything as she did not want to have to go start all over all she wanted to do was change her kimono and be good to go.

Approaching the shrine Koi felt entirely out of place at it, but she presented herself and offered her prayers as respectfully as she could before finding a place under the tree she might sit for a spell and try to test the old man's theory and begin to meditate.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kaito Oubaihime

[Day 1 EM Open] Cleansing and Rites

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:38 pm

Oubaihime had not really soiled the young Seppun's clothes but he probably thinks so. She had promised him to wash them and cleanse them and so she does. She asked the temple monks for a place to wash the piece of clothing and some of the cleansing ritual materials.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Re: [Day 1 EM Open] Cleansing and Rites

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:55 pm

Murato visited not to wash clothes, but to offer some morning prayers. When he finished those he noticed the Kaito from the morning before. So he takes the time to approach and greet her. "Good morning Kaito-san," he says with a bow of greeting. "A little bit of morning cleaning?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:18 pm

"Good Morning, Lion sama" Their encounter the previous day was somewhat awkward yet Oubaihime will be friendly as ever. "Yes, I promised someone I would do this." She nodded as the slight wind dries the clothes.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:21 pm

He takes notice of the colors and mon that decorated the clothing and nods. "By the way, I am Kitsu Murato. It was a bit strange yesterday, but things happen. I think the Moto and I were in a bit of a groove after so many days on the road together. Got used to each other's company."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:35 pm

He would note the imperial colors and the Seppun mon on the piece of clothing. "It is fine Kitsu sama. Bonds are made by travels and this one understands. I apologize if I intruded." She continued with her task. The woman seemed at peace doing it.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:52 pm

"No apologies necessary. One can hardly be said to be intruding at an event meant for meeting new people." He smiled at that.

""I would be glad to assist you with this task if you do not mind. Many hands make light work."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:09 pm

"I am almost done. But you can help me with the ritual." She smiled looking at her work. The kimono was cleaned. "I just need to dry it and sanctify it."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:10 pm

"I would be glad to," he says with a nod and a smile. "Just let me know what you need and I will get things set up."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:42 pm

"If it isnt much of a burden I might need some leaves that had fallen from the tree for a tribute to the kami so the air kami can play with them." She nodded. "Please if you need my umbrella you can use it as I prepare the clothes to dry and blessed by the kami."
Smells like flowers