[Day 0, Mid-Afternoon] If I Have To, I Guess. (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 0, Mid-Afternoon] If I Have To, I Guess. (Open)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:13 am

"Flattery will get you nowhere, but don't stop trying."

He arched an eyebrow.

"But yes, I think it might be best if we moved on for now."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:49 pm

"It'll get me plenty of places, but move on from what? This topic or the conversation as a whole, dear?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:59 pm

"This temple, for one thing. "

He chuckled.

"Think we're making the shrine keepers nervous."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:33 pm

"Us? Making them nervous? Nah. I'm a shugenja after all. I'm helpful. And you're a Phoenix, so pretty close to being all spiritual too. If you go by stereotypes."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:45 pm

"Which no one overhearing this conversation would be able to do for long."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:19 am

"... I suppose, but who would want to eavesdrop on a conversation between an Imperial and a Phoenix at a temple of love on the day before an official Miai gets started?"

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:08 am

"Anyone interested in how the guests interact, for one."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:48 pm

"They probably should go to a teahouse for that one though. Larger pool to draw from."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:02 pm

"Ah, but people behave differently in different places."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:48 pm

"Do they really though? Just seems like if they do, then they're being fake."