[Day 0, Mid-Afternoon] If I Have To, I Guess. (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 0, Mid-Afternoon] If I Have To, I Guess. (Open)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:54 am

"My poetry would be more lethal than my sword."

He made a face.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:07 am

Unsei waved that away. "Bah, don't say that, Shiba-san. Come on, hit me with a poem about the sunrise or something. I can handle it."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:16 am

"I'm not going to be responsible for causing a scion of the Imperial families to vomit in a temple the day before this miai even begins."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:25 am

"Tellllllllll meeeeeeeeeeeeee, Shiba-saannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" They stretched the words out like any annoying person.

"If I throw up, it'll be my own fault."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:32 am

"You asked for it. Now I need to compose it. Uh..."

He tilted his head back.

"I like the sun lots
Especially over a
Snowy Dragon peak."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:44 am

"That wasn't terrible you know. I heard one that was much worse, composed by a Lion. It was something like...

"Sake, sake sa
Sake sake sake sa
I like sake lots."

"Then finished it off with a burp."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:50 am

"So I'm only the second-worst poet in the Empire."

He grinned.

"Can't even fail properly."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:55 am

"Better than being the first. Now you've got a chance with the second-dumbest Crane in the land if that helps with anything."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:57 am

"I think I'll give that dubious advantage a pass..."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:00 am

"Oh come on, tellin' me you don't want a nice Crane gal?"