[D0 EA] Meditations and Cleansing

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D0 EA] Meditations and Cleansing

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:34 pm

She started to think about the many times she had fallen on her own. "A lonely life I must live then.... for most of the time when I fall, it is my two feet asking my face to meet the earth." She sighed.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:40 pm

"Perhaps you should marry a yojimbo then", he said, without really thinking. Then looked away. Maybe it was funny, he hoped it was or he'd probably have to retreat soon.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:43 pm

"A yojimbo... oh my... I don't think my Yojimbo would be able to protect me from the calling of the earth." She tilted her head. "Do you think I need protecting from the calling of the earth?"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:58 pm

"A Phoenix doubting a yojimbo", he scratched the back of his head, not quite sure what to make of that.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:42 pm

She shook her finger at the Shosuro. "That does not answer my question." The Kaito giggled. "My family has bowed to protect the shrine so it somehow feels redundant a protector of the protectors. I do not doubt the prowess of a yojimbo..." She gave it some thought. "But I do not feel worthy of being protected."
Smells like flowers

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:00 pm

"Well, i'm certain your parents would want their precious daughter to be protected, our elders often decide what is best for us anyway", he said, still not really answering. "Besides, don't you think it's better to have someone to catch you when you fall? A professional guard is trained to be quick. I'm sure you'd be excited by someone fast enough to save you from the ground."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:20 pm

"That sounds quite romantic yet troublesome..." She sighed. "Perhaps the partner that would choose this one can fulfill such task." She shook her head again. "I may as well have such dreams."
Smells like flowers

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:23 pm

"Hope, dreams...", she shrugged and regarded the cherry tree again. "Find someone and fight for them, even if you're not the fighting type, you can find your way to compete, can't you? Sounding so wistful about it makes it seem as if you won't even try."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:31 pm

She looked at the Cherry tree then to the broom on the floor. She picked up the broom and smiled. "A samurai should not give up before the battle starts. Even in disadvantage one can find the way to glory... I am at a disadvantage, Shosuro sama but that doesn't mean that I am giving up before the battle starts." She raises the broom as if it was a sword then lowered it and chuckled. "Are you ready Shosuro sama for such war?"
Smells like flowers

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:48 pm

"I imagine this fight will be a difficult one", he said. "But I pray your most difficult position is being spoiled for choice, Kaito-sama."

It really bothered him that everyone referred to him so respectfully, and not with sarcasm. Honestly he was used to being called Hikihaiga without so much as a honorific. You could definitely catch Hikimasu cooties, if his squadron were to be believed.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description