D0EM, Devotions (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shika Nesshin

Re: D0EM, Devotions (Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:34 pm

Now I really want to see the top of their head, Nesshin thinks. And his lips curl wickedly at the thought that follows swiftly after. Maybe tomorrow I will.

"Was it a gift from someone, then?" he asks. "Or simply a thing found and prized, a token of you made your own?"
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:45 pm

"It was a gift! My grandfather gave it to me, said it was his star gazing hat and after I completed my gempukku, he gave it to me. It's mine and I have punched people who try to touch it."

They blinked.

"What's that look for? What are you thinking, naughty Shika-san?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:02 pm

"I'll not try to touch the hat, then," Nesshin says in response to the first, and then to the second, he replies "Naughty thoughts, of course. Since I am a naughty Shika, after all."

He chuckles.

"But, to be more explicit, I'm now curious about the top of your head, and I had a thought about how I might see it."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:10 pm

"Eh?" They took their hat off, revealing some tussled hair from the friction of the hat and one lone cowlick that stood proudly up as if it were praising the kami all the time.

"Nothing special under here. I just like my hat. Though... is that the only naughty thought you've had? What's under my hat?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:15 pm

"Oh, no," Nesshin answers. "But there's an allure to uncovering the hidden, and when you noted that you wear the hat 'everywhere,' well, it made the top of your head a hidden thing, thus alluring.

"And, well," he adds, "there're times when the top of a person's head is in plain view that have nothing to do with height differences."

And I might be able to keep that cowlick down for a while, he thinks.

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:22 pm

They rubbed their chin briefly in thought before putting their hat back on. "Oh, yeah. I have worn it during sex a few times. Heat of the moment and somebody said it made me look dumber, which apparently they really liked as a trait." Unsei said, not knowing about the massive trope of people being attracted to dumbasses.

"Either way! You'll definitely be seeing a lot of the top of my head tomorrow night and I'll certainly actually be able to see yours then as well!" Their smile never wavered, even as they casually talked about such otherwise taboo topics.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:26 pm

I can guess why the Imperial Families aren't so enthused with this one, Nesshin thinks. He says, "I appreciate the candor, truly; it's refreshing to have people be honest about things. Honestly, why folks can't just enjoy themselves when they're not on duty..."

He trails off, letting the thought linger unfinished.

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:43 pm

"Exactly! There's no need at all to keep acting so high and mighty when off duty. Now, on duty yes, you need to focus on your duty, but in your spare time, you have to relax. Buuut, I guess it's to make sure that people still remember their places and don't get too friendly with each other. Half of us are still at war with the other half and then others are just above it all and have to make good examples to the clans and so on and so forth. Just makes life really tiring though."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:45 pm

"I can see that," Nesshin agrees. And he really can. "It doesn't mean what you do doesn't have consequences, of course. And maybe that's why so many people are so uptight about things; they know that what they do will affect them later on, and they don't want to deal with it. But that seems to me to be a cold way to live. There is so much good about the world, Fortunes be praised, and it should be enjoyed while we are here to do so!"

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:55 pm

They shrugged. "Eh. Won't ever have to deal with the consequences of your actions if you just keep running away from them." They teased, but then shook their head. "You are right though. There are a lot of consequences for a lot of things in this life, but doesn't mean that you should live in fear of them. Afraid to enjoy your life because of what might happen."