D0EM, Devotions (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shika Nesshin

Re: D0EM, Devotions (Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:13 pm

"I'm always happy to excite," Nesshin returns, smiling--not lewdly, this time, amazingly enough.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:02 am

They smiled wider and did a little happy wiggle. "This shall be fun. Could also summon a little spirit and ask them."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:02 am

The wiggle draws attention.

"Yeah...you might do that."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:41 pm

"Maybe tomorrow before we have our fun? Ask them why they seem to really dislike you and then do all that and then. Then the fun! Which I am very eager for."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:42 pm

"I'll look forward to it!" Nesshin replies. "Very much so."

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:48 pm

They winked.

A bird screamed.

"I'd suggest getting something for an offering though. They always like offerings."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:50 pm

"I'll be guided by your wisdom in that," Nesshin replies. "I mean, trust the expert in the room, right?"

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:56 pm

"Don't know about expert, but I'm not terrible most of the time with it." They chuckled slightly. That ego had seemed to ebb some.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:58 pm

"So, what kind will you call, and what'd be a good offering?"

Nesshin is openly curious. His parents hadn't let him in on those intricacies, after all.

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:49 pm

Unsei rubbed their chin, thinking on it. "Guess we could try air first. They're rather tricky little friends and only a little less fickle than fire. Incense, feathers, flowers, I'd even think about dead leaves. Since, you know, leaves falling in the wind and all of that."