Shika Nesshin

Re: D0EM, Devotions (Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:21 pm

"I'm unsure," Nesshin replies. "I've no affinity, as you might expect."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:24 pm

"That I have figured out, but no affinity doesn't mean that the spirits then dislike you. Just means they don't care for you. Did they ever mention what type of spirits?" Then they paused and looked almost offended.

"What a damn minute! You were up putting warding signs when I said I was cursed, but here you are being a hypocrite being disliked by spirits?" It was more of a playful upset.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:27 pm

"Well, my parents are both shugenja," Nesshin offers. "Habits learned early last long.

"But about spirits," Nesshin shrugs. "All of them? Except the distilled kind."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:32 pm

"Wow, not even I'm that cursed. How do they all hate you? What did you do?" They tilted their head to the side, confused.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:55 am

Nesshin shrugs. "Always been that way, really," he says. And "Not sure how they do. They just...it's like I'm not there.

"But you're a shugenja; maybe you'd know more about it."

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:42 pm

"So they just really, really ignore you? That's bad." Being a shugenja, Unsei really didn't want to think about how that would be if they all just decided to ignore him. "Maybe an imbalance? I'd have to do more research on it to really say."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:47 pm

"Please," Nesshin says. "It would be a help."

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:14 pm

They rubbed their chin before nodding. "Yeah... Would have to do a lot more research, but! That will be starting tomorrow. I could probably ask the stars for some guidance, too."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:35 pm

Nesshin nods. "If it helps," he offers, "I was born on the first of the Hare, 1105."

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:05 pm

"That does, actually! Saves me from having to go looking deep into birth records and such. This is going to be so fun. I'm excited!" To show it, they clapped their hands together briefly.