D0EM, Devotions (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shika Nesshin

Re: D0EM, Devotions (Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:54 pm

"Any particular type of incense?" Nesshin asks. "Again, I defer to your expertise," he adds, knowing that flattery works wonders with many people--more so when it has the advantage of being true.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:25 pm

"Any type, really, though I've found lotus works a smidge better." They chuckled before reaching over and gently poking his nose. "I know what you're doing by the way, and it works."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:32 pm

Nesshin blinks a couple of times at the boop, then grins widely.

"I'll see about finding some lotus, then," he says, "and if it works, why wouldn't I do it? But I could stop, if you'd rather?"

And I'll touch you somewhere other than your nose.
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:47 pm

"Oh no, by all means continue. My head isn't completely full of hot air yet and it needs to be in case I fall from a tree again." They smirked. "Though yes, lotus incense should do nicely. Can't wait to get to chat with them some more. Air spirits are always so playful."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:48 pm

"Fall from a tree?" Nesshin asks. "What happened?"

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:14 pm

"I was dared to climb a tree at Shiro Kuni by my cousin. I fell out of it and on the way down, broke my toe. Nothing big." They shrugged again.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:18 pm

Nesshin nods.

"It's a hazard of tree-climbing," he agrees. "Those here are...sizable. Falling from one...I'd not advise it."

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:24 pm

"Well, as long as my cousin doesn't dare me to climb one again, it should be fine. If she does, Quail will go missing again and the cycle shall continue."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:27 pm

"Oh?" Nesshin cocks a curious eyebrow.

D11+, has a second fan.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:26 pm

"Oh, yeah, uh... long story short, after she dared me to climb the tree and I broke my toe falling out of it, I got my revenge by getting a feast of quail for the place and then hiding her pet quail until right before the feast, so she spent the day panicking that her pet was going to be on the menu." They paused. "I really didn't like my toe being broken."