[Day 14, Early Evening] Thanks For Nothing

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shiba Raizo

[Day 14, Early Evening] Thanks For Nothing

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:31 pm

He walked into the temple, looking neither left nor right.

He stood in front of the tree, his hands on his hips.

And said nothing for a good, long while.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Suzume Senseki

Re: [Day 14, Early Evening] Thanks For Nothing

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:35 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:31 pm
He walked into the temple, looking neither left nor right.

He stood in front of the tree, his hands on his hips.

And said nothing for a good, long while.
Slow, dragging footsteps Raizo would probably recognise by now indicated, after that long while, he had some company. The man in the wicker hat and the dirt-covered clothes approached slowly and calmly, a neutral, calm expression not particularly readable in his face, his eyes facing the ground.

Seeing the Shiba's body language and hearing his silence, he kept silent as a grave as he approached, and equally so as he placed himself besides the man, respectfully waiting for him to acknowledge his presence - or not - before turning to him and bowing.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:36 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:35 pm
Slow, dragging footsteps Raizo would probably recognise by now indicated, after that long while, he had some company. The man in the wicker hat and the dirt-covered clothes approached slowly and calmly, a neutral, calm expression not particularly readable in his face, his eyes facing the ground.

Seeing the Shiba's body language and hearing his silence, he kept silent as a grave as he approached, and equally so as he placed himself besides the man, respectfully waiting for him to acknowledge his presence - or not - before turning to him and bowing.
Raizo glanced over his shoulder.

"Suzume-san. I rather doubt you're here for the sweet sound of my voice."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:53 pm

The shrine maiden was around but didn't interrupt the two bushi. She just kept sweeping like the dutiful keeper she is.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:30 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:36 pm
Raizo glanced over his shoulder.

"Suzume-san. I rather doubt you're here for the sweet sound of my voice."
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:53 pm
The shrine maiden was around but didn't interrupt the two bushi. She just kept sweeping like the dutiful keeper she is.
After a low bow and a "good evening" to both Raizo and Oubaihime, the Suzume offered Raizo a respectful calm, friendly face, but not quite a smile. "That's a warranted doubt, Shiba-san. I came to look at the temple that's kept me company so many times these past few weeks. But seeing one I respect apparently troubled has added to that."

A nod to Oubaihime. "Kaito-sama, it's a great pleasure to see you here one last time, too.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:18 pm

She looked at the Suzume and joined the conversation. "I hope Inari no kami has blessed you this evening." She looked at the Sparrow and smiled. "Like wise Suzume sama. I hope your travels will be swift and you get stories to tell."

She turned to Raizo and sighed. "You know... Raizo san.. I think I have something you may need."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:28 pm

"'Troubled' is a bit too mild for what I'm feeling, Suzumue-san."

He glanced at Oubahime and managed a rather sad smile.

"Kaito-san, I need a great many things, so you probably do have something along that line."
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:45 pm

"You know I don't have that much to give but please accept my med kit." She knew that his road was going to be hard.
Smells like flowers

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:46 pm

He sighed, smiled, and shook his head.

"I'd barely know what to do with it, Kaito-san. Besides. Our superiors might look a bit askance at anything you choose to give me, hm?"
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:51 pm

"Like you said many times F them. Besides, it might come in handy. You should still change your name better. How about Raitsu?"The Kaito smiled.
Smells like flowers