[D14, ME] Unanswered Prayers (Expecting/Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D14, ME] Unanswered Prayers (Expecting/Open)

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:16 pm

When their lips touched a single tear of joy team down each of his cheeks. "I WILL find you again, I believe this life is pain must be a punishment for something I did in a previous life and I must have been a monster to deserve this. I will spend the rest of my life seeking atonement for whatever wrong I have done. I will do whatever it takes for the Kami to find me worthy of being with you."

He had made promises to himself and Murato but he could not keep them and he embraced her and didn't want to let go ever.

"You are my Lady Doji, you are my heart and soul." He ran his fingers through her hair one last time and listened to the bells. "I love you Kaito Oubaihime and I will miss you but I will find you again."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:37 pm

"I love you too Asahina Soyokaze." She cleared the tear of his eyes. "Smile for me and we shall be together in the next life. Like Orihime and Hikoboshi san meet once a year crossing the bridge. I will be here waiting for you."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:40 pm

"I do not think in the end I will have a permanent home on the steppe but for now it seems I will be put to work at Hyōzenshō, near the Lion border. It would seem that my near future holds only war and already I worry that fate will take someone I hardly know from me because of a war the Unicorn didn't start. I will write to you as I can and send it to your temple but I know not how you could reach me especially once we begin to travel."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:55 pm

"I will send message with the rain. You will know that when it rains my friend has a massage for you." The Kaito smiled. "I have a friend that will find you quite easily." The woman caressed his cheek. "Do not fret my darling. Besides you may find a way to stay in just one place... I doubt their forgers travel with all the equipment to create their things." She giggled. "You owe me a fan." She kissed his forehead.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:23 pm

The pain threatened to take him again but her nearness gave him the strength to fight it. "I...I..." he reached into his sleeve and pulled out a fan made of bronze and brass, a forest scene painted on the silk showed a family of rabbits in play among a field of winter jasmine. "I did not think it was appropriate, that it wasn't fair to continue giving you gifts and proclaiming my love for you. I should have carved our names into the Spine of the World." He then pulled out a second fan, matching the first. "So I give these to..." He had to steady his voice as it was near breaking "...the both of you." Though there was nothing on the fans to prove it the look in his eyes told everything, they were meant to be for him and her.

Fans for the Kaito | TN: 2 | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 3
Image Image Image Image
Opportunity symbol

fans 2 | TN: 1 | Success: 5 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 4
Image Image Image Image Image Image
[Fans gain the Resplendent keyword]
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:57 pm

She smiled. "I see... I will take them since they aren't finished to finish them. For this cannot be a gift but rather a material for my art. " She looked at the fans and smiled.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:01 am

"I would complete the third task now but that would be unkind to Murato-san, you promised me after all."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:13 am

"I know..."She pressed her lips on his forehead. "If we widow in this life let's find each other here." She smiled.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:21 am

"I pray you do not have to suffer that pain but yes, if it does I will find you." He stated to lean in, hoping to steal one more kiss but stopped himself. "Will you sing for me, one final time Bai-chan? A song to carry in my heart."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:40 pm

The Kaito nodded. She stood up in front of the Asahina and started to sing as she tried her best to smile. As she finished "Remember this one. And the color that you paint me will be the next life." She took his hand and drew a kanji with her finger, rebirth.
Smells like flowers