[D14, ME] Unanswered Prayers (Expecting/Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Asahina Soyokaze

[D14, ME] Unanswered Prayers (Expecting/Open)

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:08 am

He was certain of it at this point, he had sinned deeply in a previous life. Now all he had left was to try and make amends, a life of penance and maybe they could be together next time.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D14, ME] Unanswered Prayers (Expecting/Open)

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:20 am

The Kaito was in the temple as this was her way to honor her ancestry on taking care of temples. This was her second home outside the Phoenix lands. Like most of the time the miiko was in her uniform bells and all. Broom in hand as it is her tradition to clean the temple before leaving. The young woman hummed. She knows that some of her friends would come to find her at this place. As she turned, there he was. She was giving him some space to process things that was why she didn't go to his forge or his room.

The boom hit the floor as she was in awe to see him. She ran to hug the man... sadly mid run she stumbled on a rock and fell. Bai sighed.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:33 am

In his sorrow he did not think to listen for her bells. The only thing that kept him from crumpling into a ball was the look in her eyes as she ran to him. He couldn't reach her in time now, she was just out of his reach, the best he could was try to help her up. "Are you alright?"
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:40 am

"I think I am fine. How are you?" She took the offered hand. "I hope Inari had blessed you today."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:50 am

Once she was back on her feet he released her hand and took a step back before bowing. "I am well Oubaihime-san thank you for asking, I hope you have been blessed this day. Congratulations on your engagement." He was leaning on his courtly training so hard it was near breaking under the weight of his emotion. A fire within him had been doused and he was growing cold.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:16 am

This cold shoulder hit her. "Bai chan... Soyo kun...you promised." She showed him her pinky looking at his light brown eyes. "No matter what... We are we."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:23 am

The sound of the ice around his heart cracking was nearly audible. he couldn't cry, wouldn't let himself but his legs went weak and he dropped to his knees. "Bai-chan I...I'm just trying to be respectful. You can't imagine the pain I feel right now and I pray you never do but i am in such pain right now."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:21 am

She held him not allowing him to get to his knees. "Respect our friendship and our time together." The young lady smiled. "Don't forget that. Bushido is not only honor and courtesy." She caressed his face placing a kiss on his forehead.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:26 am

"I don't know how I'm going to do this, you are the only good thing I have known in this world. Instead I am to marry Moto Mitsuki, someone I hardly know and so far has mostly treated me like a child. I will never know the feel of your lips on mine, the joy of being with you and the pride of watching children grow with you. The only solace I carry is the knowledge that the one who is with you IS worthy of those things and loves you as deeply as i do but it is little comfort."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:55 am

Bai moved closer to him. "I..." She didn't care Murato knew that she shared her heart with him. Two souls in one heart are difficult to let go. She pressed her lips with his. Just gently. "Do not dwell here... enjoy the life that is left. Find me in the next." She continued to caress his cheek. "Travel and send me letters of your adventures. See the world and let me know what it is like. See her as a companion in life lessons. You may be surprised. Sometimes one small seed can grow into a tree." She nodded. "I planted love in your heart, you know compassion is what it waters it. The Unicorn are know for it. Let it become a tree... slowly for plants grow at their own pace."
Smells like flowers