[D14, ME] Unanswered Prayers (Expecting/Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D14, ME] Unanswered Prayers (Expecting/Open)

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:37 pm

Soyokaze closed his eyes and listened, finally rising to his feet at the end. He tried, he really wanted to be strong for her and himself but he couldn't stop a few tears from falling because he knew this was the end. After she finished the symbol he took her hand and using his own tears he drew the same kanji on her hand. "Fortunes please protect and bless this one, may she only know peace and love for all her days."

He kissed her hand and then did the hardest thing possible for him, he let her go.

He took a step back. "Fortunes carry you Kaito Oubaihime. Forever."

He needed to go, his mask was at risk of completely falling and he didn't want that to be her last image of him but he struggled to tear his vision away from her. "Until we meet again, in this life or the next. You are my Lady Doji, I love you."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:54 pm

One last advice she would give the Asahina. "Smile for her and let the gentle wind carry your feelings." The woman took her twin fans and hugged them. It was the one of his imposible tasks yet the last one was not to be completed until their next life be it as widows in this one or meet in the next. The Kaito knew he wasn't going to turn to look at her. "I will be at the temple...and be your temple to the eight fortunes." she whispered to herself.

Obaihime placed the fans in her sleeve and started resumed her sweeping. Cleaning granted her solace and so she does what she likes as tear of sadness fell upon the broom.

//scene

It was a ride. Thank You so much for sticking around.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:06 pm

//I am super happy I did stick around and my scenes with you were my reward for do so. Thank you so much, see you in the next life. :)
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.