[D14 MA] Prayers of Thanks

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D14 MA] Prayers of Thanks

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:19 pm

"Why would it be abad time?" He asks with a smile.

"How are you Ishioka? I know you ended up with similar stress to what I had earlier."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:32 pm

"Oh, that reminds me-"

The Moshu says still stuck in the hug,

"I have something for Inoshishi-san, Ishioka-san. Would you be kind enough to pass it along?"
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:38 pm

The big man releases his cousins and takes a small step back. Ishioka looks down, breathes deeply to center himself, and then looks to the Kitsu again.

To Moshu: "of course, Moshu-san. But Ino-chan," he slips without realizing, "would no doubt wish to see you personally?"

He sighs, then says to Murato, "I am very pleased. A relief for my heart, even... Well. It ended well. Probably as it was always meant to." He gives a little chuckle, slightly hollow sounding. "If I hadn't been trying to outsmart the Deer nakodo, perhaps it would have been a better time here," he tries to make it sound joking, but he clearly carries some guilt still for his choices.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:44 pm

He looks to Ishioka, expressing his sympathy with the Matsu. "Then I suspect a Dragon will become a Lion, if it's as it was always meant to be?" he asks.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:41 pm

Though the Kitsu didn't say it, he hoped so.
PM if thread desired

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:44 am

Ishioka nods emphatically, and an almost goofy grin comes to his face. He sighs.

"I had worried. I knew... There was at least a chance the Deer would see something else, match me with... who knows..." he says a little awkwardly, "But I'm glad that this was the answer. Ino-chan knew all along, I think, and I wanted to believe, but... Well. Perhaps Dragons are wiser than I had believed."
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:53 am

"They sit on mountains asking each other riddles. They're end up with answers to questions others rarely ask," he says with a chuckle.

"I am happy for both of you. Truly."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:48 am

"Perhaps it's wrong for me to think of this as conquest but - I think we all won this miai."
PM if thread desired

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:28 pm

"It's a lion way of thinking," he replied with a smirk. "And I suspect that our ancestors were looking out for us."