[D13, EN] No Rest 1 (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D13, EN] No Rest 1 (Open)

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:01 am

He couldn't fight back his real question any longer. "D-Do you think it would be a fitting toy for children? It looks like it could be dangerous in young hands but also great fun."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:13 am

"This one does have some heft to it." He looked it over. "But, it could likely be made with lighter wood, or simply be made smaller. I'm not a craftsman. So, I'm not sure."
Dragon Clan πŸ‰ Investigator πŸ‰ Courtier πŸ‰ Bushi πŸ‰ Gamer πŸ‰ Curious πŸ‰ Softhearted πŸ‰ Observant πŸ‰ Wise πŸ‰ Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:18 am

"Arigato, Kitsuki-sama, I am always interested in new things i can make especially when they are not weapons." He bowed to the Dragon in thanks. "I hope I have not disturbed you too much. Have you enjoyed you time at the miai?"
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:35 am

"Not at all. I was just thinking." he shook his head. "About that, actually. I enjoyed myself, but I'm still trying to discern where it will all lead."
Dragon Clan πŸ‰ Investigator πŸ‰ Courtier πŸ‰ Bushi πŸ‰ Gamer πŸ‰ Curious πŸ‰ Softhearted πŸ‰ Observant πŸ‰ Wise πŸ‰ Doom Whispered

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:39 am

"If you uncover that secret please share it with the rest of us." his words were warm and friendly, then he sighed and grew a tad weary. "Not long now. I asked the Shika and though they wouldn't tell me how we will learn it we will know out fates early. So at least we don't have to wait all day. I envy those who have found their way to Yomi this night."
Description

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:59 am

"I would trade places with those who went before me, if I could." He sat down. "Then, a talented Mirumoto duelist might be here instead, with a brilliant future ahead of her."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:07 am

:I am sorry if my words struck a nerve Kitsuki-sama, it sounds like you have lost before." he offered a bow in apology.
Description

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:13 am

"You have nothing to apologize for." he shook his head. "She was already in my mind. They all were and have been since I arrived here. I didn't really see it until the Moth festival earlier."

"We were to be married a year ago." he added. "But, she drowned the year before."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:17 am

His heart sank, thinking about how something like that would destroy him. "I am terribly sorry for your loss." He would not press the subject was but was ready to lend the Dragon his ear.
Description

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:34 am

"Thank you." he offered a smile. "It is one of too many. I've made my peace with those losses. I'll always carry them with me and I am content with that. But, should someone else have to share that?"