[D13 ME] Calm

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D13 ME] Calm

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:26 am

"I don't know if you have noticed, but I tend to be of relatively simple aesthetic tastes," he said with a smile. "This piece that you have made has a complexity to it that I fear may go unappreciated in my care. I wouldn't wish that for your art, Soyokaze-san." He offers the second refusal with a bow.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:52 am

Some of the best artwork challenges us, it makes us question our preconceptions and our perceptions. If this can do that in any small way I would be honored because you have done that for me. And as you sit in your office doing your paperwork let it remind you of your own artist within because your are an artist and I hope to works of yours reach every corner of the empire some day."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:36 am

"Then I will accept, and keep it as a reminder that even among rivals we can find friendship and inspiration. Your generosity and kindness are appreciated," Murato says, bowing and accepting.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:11 pm

Bai came in the Temple, she kept quiet as these two exchanged gifts. The priestess smiled with a tear of happiness in her eyes. She didn't want to interrupt.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:14 pm

"Thank you for accepting this." He bows once again. "I should have known to find you here, I have half a mind to stay here the whole night in prayer." His keen eyes didn't take long to spot the maiden once his focus wasn't on the gift giving. "It seems she's here." He turned to face where the Kaito stood, making sure not to put himself in front of the Kitsu but rather at his side as equals and waited to bow with Murato.
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:42 pm

"I love temples. They are where I feel most at home," he says with a nod. He turned to Oubaihime as well and bowed.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:31 pm

The Kaito bowed to the two men and cleared the tear from her eyes. The priestess placed her arms around both men. "Group hug"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:40 pm

Not sure how the Kitsu felt about this, or himself really, he returned the maiden's hug and left it up to Murato to make it a circle. "It is a pleasure to see you here, your timing is wonderful as always." he said warmly to her.
Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:47 pm

For her, he'd hug a bear. And it would not be the first time he hugged Soyokaze so it didn't bother him in the slightest. He joined as requested.

"I am glad to see you as well. The temple is lit by your presence."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:01 pm

"Shall we pray together then?"
Description