[D13 ME] Calm

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D13 ME] Calm

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:13 am

He didn't have the heart to say anything about that. He was curious if the Crane had spent any evenings with her, perhaps the one where he was not welcome to visit. But he wasn't about to blurt out where he was hoping to be resting and relaxing later on.

"You'll exhaust yourself. You seem to be trying to do so. Even if you cannot sleep, you should not always be doing busy work. Rest the body, rest the mind, rest the spirit. Even if it's just sitting in contemplation," he says with a smile to the Crane, moving to find some cloths that he can use for cleaning any carvings and statues. They can never be polished enough.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:02 am

Bai just hummed as she sweep.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:04 am

Soyokaze took one last look at he rafters, then his two companions, before beginning to polish the temples bells.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:09 am

Murato hums along with her, but then slowly starts to guide the melody to a traditional festival temple song. One that would be fitting for the Lunar Moth Festival they had just come from.

----

D13 ME, Performing at the temple | TN: 1 | Success: 4 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image Image Image
Success, 1Opportunity symbol to remove two 2Strife symbol, 1Strife symbol gained
Total: 1Strife symbol
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:16 am

Bai started to chuckled when she listened to the Kitsu sing. Seems that who inspire him is others rather than her. It doesn't make her sad not in a long run just makes her chuckle if not to fully laugh.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:35 am

He smiled at the others after his song. "Did you enjoy the festival earlier?" he asks, while he cleans. "I found myself unable to think of anything to put on a lantern to float away."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:23 pm

"Neither did I. Things seem to work out in the end." The Kaito smiled. "I have little to wish for."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:38 pm

"Well, I understood it to be regrets to be let go of. I have plenty that I wish for," he says with a smile. "But I don't truly regret anything I've experienced up to this point. It has all led me to this moment."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:46 pm

"Regret is a sin." The Kaito imitates Yuzu's stoic yet breaking voice. "I don't have any regrets." Said in her normal voice. "I love it here... I can't wait to go back home and tell about my adventures here."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:15 pm

He agrees with a nod, but doesn't say anything that might suggest he expects to do so by her side. Not with Soyokaze there. She might recognize that as him holding back and the real reason he hadn't outright sung something for or about her earlier. He was trying to not make things uncomfortable between the three of them, hoping to maintain a respectful and friendly dynamic. He knew they had many of the same feelings for each other that Bai and Mura had for each other.

"Indeed. There is much to share. I have no doubt that my family will want reports on my own adventures. I probably need to write up my encounters with the gaki and my involvement with hunting the sakkaku spirits."