[D13 ME] Calm

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D13 ME] Calm

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:24 pm

The Kaito nodded to the Asahina. She placed the blade on top of a small blanket so after it is bless it will not be touched. The girl sang offering to the kami. The soft breeze followed and imbued the blade with the aroma of lillies. It might have taken a little toll on the woman but it is done.

//D13 ME Cleansing Ritual Theology Air | TN: 1 | Success: 1 / Opportunity: 2 / Strife: 2
Image Image Image
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:29 pm

He watches the ritual, with a smile, enjoying watching her work.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:03 pm

Soyokaze likewise smiled and spared a glace at Murato that said "We are so lucky".
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:12 pm

Murato moves to set the decorative blade back down, not wanting to get too many fingerprints on it, or drop it.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:25 pm

"Murato-san here use these" Soyokaze pulled a pair of white gloves out of his sleeve and offered them to the Kitsu.
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:53 pm

After ritual, Bai went to fetch a broom.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:29 am

Taking the gloves, he goes to put one on but it is a bit small and tight for him. He instead simply uses it as a cloth, to pick up the blade and pack it away safely.

"I appreciate it Soyokaze," he says with a nod. "I believe it is cleaning time."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:41 am

"It would seem so, would like me to have Hameko-san take that back to your room?" he began looking up at the temple rafters wondering how he was going to get up there to clean.
Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:02 am

"It would be appreciated," he says with a nod. He hands it off to the assistant.

"Get a ladder if you want to clean up there. If there's one in the temple the monks will know where, but there's a chance they just borrow one from the castle when they need to clean up there. Might be best to put that off until we can get one," he suggests.

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:04 am

"It can wait till later, I will probably be here all night I am way too nervous right now."
Description