[D13 ME] Calm

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D13 ME] Calm

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:36 am

Soyokaze wriggled to get his legs off of the Kitsu. "I'm fine are both of you okay?"
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:53 am

"Nothing that hasn't occurred half a dozen times already," he says with a chuckle and finding his feet from the top of the pile. He offers each a hand.

And it would likely be noted at this point at least that he had a relatively easier time of it than he might have a week or so ago. He seems to be filling out the arms of his kimono a bit more than previously. Exercise with Tanabe had apparently been quite helpful.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:02 am

Once he had helped Oubaihime up Soyokaze took the offered hand. "Arigato." He looked them both over to make sure they were really okay before turning to regard the sword, worried what it's fate was in all of this.
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:08 am

The sword was fine as they had taken a step away from it. Almost as though Murato knew this was a possibility. Perhaps that clumsiness was why he had chosen not to handle it quite yet.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:04 pm

She took the offered hand. "I am fine." The Kaito smiled and pulled herself up. "So... what are you two doing here?"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:16 pm

"I was... practicing my kumihimo. And also finding my center and offering prayers," he explains. "And Soyokaze-san was apparently seeking me out for a conversation and to offer me a beautiful gift," he said, moving to take up the decorative katana and bringing it to show Oubaihime. "A beautiful piece and a reminder that we have more in common with each other than most would otherwise guess."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:47 pm

The Crane stepped aside so Oubaihime could get a better look at the sword. "Murato-san and I have wound a complex path through this miai, I want to leave this place with no animosity between us, no matter what happens."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:02 pm

"Oh... sokara..." Bai smiled. "That is nice... I should do the same with Kaikoga sama... I have been unable to muster the courage to talk to her." The priestess sighed.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:12 pm

"Well, she was the one that suggested our first private meeting," he reminds Oubaihime. "So I hope that if there is tension it might be cleared. Though I know that she can be... much." He smiled at that.

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:38 pm

"Indeed, we should try not to leave here with things unsaid, which reminds me." Reached into his kimono and pulled out a small bag, removing a tanto from it that bore the mark of the Seppun and offered it to Oubaihime. "Would you bless this?"
Description