[Day 12, Early Evening] Full Circle (Expecting)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 12, Early Evening] Full Circle (Expecting)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:56 pm

"We all wear at least one sword, after all."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:06 pm

"This is true, even if we have no clue how to use it."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:07 pm

"Better off that way, really. Those of us dumb enough to wear both of them end up in a lot of bloody messes that could have been avoided."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:25 pm

"Gotta show off who's better and the strong survive or whatever that crap is." They shrugged. "Want some moshi? Or daifuku. I've upgraded."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:28 pm

"Daifuku? You have my attention there, what sort of thing is that?"
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:39 pm

"Ichigo daifuku. You've never heard of it?" They asked before pulling out a box from their sleeve. "Like mochi, but with a strawberry in the middle." They then opened the box to reveal a set of four.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:48 pm

"When we met I'd never had mochi, Unsei-sama, remember?"
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:14 pm

"This is... true. Well. This has a strawberry in it. It's very, very nice." They nodded and offered the box out to him. "Half tempted to give you another hug, too."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:16 pm

"Go for it. Maybe I'll figure out how to hug you back properly this time."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:54 pm

They wiggled the mochi box. "Eat one first, otherwise it'll be awkward holding it while trying to hug you."