[Day 12, Early Evening] Full Circle (Expecting)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 12, Early Evening] Full Circle (Expecting)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:58 pm

"Ah, but you think she'd be used to that by now..."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:02 pm

"Maybe not. Deer know how Deer work. The rest of us don't, so we probably got much more uppity."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:14 pm

"Yeah, but don't the Deer do these things all the time?"
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:23 pm

"Fucked if I know. I did my damnedest to never think of the Deer, but that changed when I got sent here."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:33 pm

"Well, I'd never heard of them before getting my orders to come here, but it seems like this is sort of what they do, you know?"
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:43 pm

"Maybe? I mean, so do the Otomo, and most clans usually have their own nakodo, too."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:50 pm

"Yeah, but a Minor Clan that does miai for Great Clans and Imperials? Pretty sure she's used to idiots like us, all I'm saying."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:54 pm

"If this is common. I've got no idea if it is or not, and if it is, I think it's grounds for cruel and unusual punishments."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:05 pm

"I suppose we'll find out. Tell you one thing, though, any eventual children I might have, they're gonna be steered well away from this kind of thing..."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:51 pm

Out of nowhere, but actually just their sleeve, Unsei produced a bottle of sake and lifted it up. "I'll drink to that, Raizo-san. It's been a fucking mess to put it simply."