[Day 12, Early Evening] Full Circle (Expecting)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 12, Early Evening] Full Circle (Expecting)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:38 am

Raizo simply nodded- and eyed the bottle.

"You know, I've done more drinking in the last two weeks than in the preceding two years. Maybe the Deer owe some sake merchant a favor and that's what this has all been about..."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:05 am

"You and me both. Almost got drunk off my ass the other day and I know for a fact that my cousin drinks at least 6 bottles a day at this point. I feel sorry for her body. Whatever it is, you're right. The sake merchants are certainly bringing in the koku like nobody's business."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:07 am

"Your cousin?"
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:59 pm

"Yeah, Bayushi Luixian. That overgrown Scorpion."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:14 pm

"Don't think I've ever spoken to an overgrown Scorpion."

He paused, searching his memory.

"Or actually, even seen one around..."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:21 pm

"The really big fucker that's refused to participate in any event. She's been kind of keeping to herself though, so it wouldn't surprise me if you haven't seen her. She's got that bug-eyed oni mask, too."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:33 pm

"Nope. Rings no bells at all. Only Scorpion I've seen around here is Shosuro Hikimasu-san."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:44 pm

"Fair enough. She plays the part of a recluse most days."

At the mention of Hikimasu, they shook their head.

"That fucking Scorpion... we piss each other off to no end."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:56 pm

"Really? I find him a pretty decent sort. Creepy eyes, sure, but since I have no intention of marrying him, I don't really care about that part..."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:04 pm

"All he does is piss me off and all I do is piss him off. We've rarely gotten along for very long."