[Day 12, Early Evening] Full Circle (Expecting)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 12, Early Evening] Full Circle (Expecting)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:40 pm

"I was blindsided. In a good way, but still blindsided."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:51 pm

"Isn't that the truth." They chuckled softly. "Yet I hope that the stars shine brightly upon you."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:56 pm

"Yes, well... we'll see. Nothing else to be done about it at this point."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:00 pm

"Well, you could always attempt to spin it as bringing in another shugenja into the Phoenix. Seems honest enough. Maybe that will be good enough."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:02 pm

"If anyone in a position to decide sees fit to ask, that might be possible..."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:42 pm

"They usually do ask. Stupid otherwise to match someone up without ever meeting them, but then again nothing about this is normal."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:57 pm

"To put it mildly... I've only spoken with the head nakodo twice."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:00 pm

"That's two more times than I've spoken with her. How is she?"

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:07 am

"Scary, but not unreasonably so. Gave the impression that she wasn't in this for fun..."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:20 pm

"Well, I don't think she enjoyed a bunch of snot-nosed samurai who don't know how the deer do things, running around trying to make demands of her."