[Day 12, Early Evening] Full Circle (Expecting)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 12, Early Evening] Full Circle (Expecting)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:01 pm

"Well. I DO like you. I actually like you a hell of a lot."

He gave a punchable grin.

"But I gather that's not the type of 'like' you're thinking of."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:51 am

They rolled their eyes. "You are minorly infuriating sometimes. Not in a bad way. Just in a minorly annoying way." They teased.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:40 am

"All part of what I like to call my charm, and everyone else rolls their eyes at while muttering unkind things under their breath."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:17 am

"Mutter, mutter, mutter. It's something I used to do, to be fair. Mother would get pissed because she said it wasn't proper for an Imperial to do."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:21 am

"Y'know, I have to ask, what is proper for an Imperial to do? It seems like they don't like to let you do much..."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:50 am

"That's about it, really. Think super prim and proper, following all the codes. Basically Yuzu-san, but usually less tense. Somewhat."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:51 pm

"Sounds hideous. Glad you resist."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:02 pm

"It is, but... I think it's time for me to head on for the day. It's getting pretty dark and it's about time that I head to bed. I've, ah, got somebody waiting on me. I'll see you later, yeah?"

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:31 pm

"Count on it, Unsei-sama."

Raizo bowed in farewell.

"Carry the Fortunes."
Remember to Breathe