[Day 12, Early Evening] Full Circle (Expecting)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 12, Early Evening] Full Circle (Expecting)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:48 pm

"Ah, well, it gets a bit more complicated with fealty involved."

He said, as yet unaware of the turn his particular fealty was going to take.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:57 pm

"How'd you end up having to do that anyway? Who'd you piss off?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:59 pm

"Nobody. My dissatisfaction as a soldier was noted and requests were made."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:22 am

"...So now you're a yojimbo... for a minor clanner."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:39 am

"In the capital, and the Minor Clanner works for that delightful relative of yours..."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:21 pm

Unsei's face paled upon the realization. The two people at the miai that they absolutely could not stand were now about to be working together. At the capital. Right smack in the same place Unsei was to be working.

They felt weak and whoozy, unable to focus as they went through all the stages of grief in a split second.

Of course, they could see terrible entities trying to kill the Emperor, but they couldn't see their own demise.

"A-Are you serious?"

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:56 pm

"Very much so. Of course... I also think your kinsman might not fully understand what he's in for, knowing the recruitment list as I do. I think his head might explode, actually..."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:07 pm

"Might have to find an assignment away from the capital now. They are both the last people I want to run into, and that's saying something since I already have to deal with enough egotistical Imperials."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:13 pm

"Well, wherever you go, don't be a stranger, all right? I'm going to miss our occasional chats..."

He grimaced.

"Or I could subject you to my letters..."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:25 pm

"Hey, much the same for you. Write, and write often. I'll write back and we definitely need to keep in touch. Oh, and of course you're invited to my wedding." They chuckled. "As much as I joke, I'll probably still be at the capital though, so I'll be there."