[Day 12, Early Evening] Full Circle (Expecting)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shiba Raizo

[Day 12, Early Evening] Full Circle (Expecting)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:37 am

Raizo approached the temple- more to do some desperate last-minute bargaining with the Fortunes than anything else.

I am the worst Phoenix ever. But if you bastards prove you're listening, I'll try to do better. How's that sound?
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Re: [Day 12, Early Evening] Full Circle (Expecting)

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:42 pm

Raizo definitely was not the only one coming to bargain last minute. So much hung in the balance, after all. So many had found strings of hope, of happiness, and now it was left to be seen if the Deer clan would allow it to happen.

Unsei was there in a light yukata covered in stars and planets. Their ridiculously long hair was unbound, flowing in the gentle wind of the night. Sitting in their divination kit was a duckling. It seemed they had come to both pray and enjoy the stars.

"Oh, good evening, Shiba-san. Long tim, no see." They murmured softly with a sweet smile, not wanting to break too much of the peaceful silence.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:45 pm

Oh, hello!

"Call me Raizo, hm? I'd say we're well past being too formal."

He cocked his head at the ducling.

"Although I haven't met your friend."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:49 am

"This is true. We've known each other for a solid... little less than two weeks now." They joked with a smile. Then they pulled out the duckling. "This is Ga-chan! I got lonely and felt like I was losing my passion, so I impulse got her. Now she helps me read."

(Authors note, Ga is quack in Japanese xD they named the duck quack quack)
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:52 am

"Good to meet you, Ga-chan. You're in good hands."

He smiled.

"Speaking of which, how have you been, Unsei-sama?"
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:37 pm

"Well. Haven't died and I've put all my eggs in one basket like the fucking dumbass I am, so if the nakodo trip me and cause me to break all of my eggs, I will cry."

"And you?"

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:38 pm

"Very, very much the same. But then again, no one ever accused me of being particularly smart..."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:04 pm

"Shit, trust me. Nobody said the same about me either. I'm known as a bit of a professional dumbass back home."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:17 pm

"Ah well. I think there's a stupidity to burn around here..."

He paused.

"But, ah... Kitsu-san's a good fellow, so far as I know. So you've done all right in terms of your choices."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:26 pm

Now it was their turn to pause.

"Huh? Have we been that loud? I usually try to keep quite, but it's not always that easy sometimes. Is that how you found out?"