(D12 LM) Contemplating 2

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D12 LM) Contemplating 2

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:30 pm

He turns to see her and his heart stops for a moment. Tears threatening to take his eyes. "I..."

Murato looks at her and it's like seeing her for the first time. He had missed her, but didn't know just how much until that moment. Simultaneously a crushing weight was lifted and his chest ached. He wanted to rush over to hold her but he contained himself.

Then he realized that he had stopped talking. "I don't need an apology. I have you here. Nothing else matters."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:35 pm

"I just needed time... Air and water mix and storm forms... with the fires granting at up wind...It is something that we do." She took a heavy breath. "Sora san missed you too." Bai sighed.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:42 pm

"I... missed Sora as well. And would like to see him again," he said, nodding to her.

"I didn't want that time, but I understand why you did. And with that time I wrote something for you. If you don't mind me sharing," he said.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:50 pm

"I am honored..." She took a seat next to the Kitsu. "It sometimes better to step back and reflect."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:59 pm

When she sat next to him, his heart fluttered a bit. Perhaps nerves for performing again, or perhaps he had just missed her that much. Either way...

He cleared his throat and began, his voice raising in an emotional song that nobody before this moment had ever heard before. His voice quavered a bit with nervous energy. But she could hear the notes as clear as day even if some were ever so slightly off key. It was his song for them.
I smiled when you spoke those words to me,
And I replied with words from in my heart.
But sometimes we're our own worst enemy,
Without even thinking,
I sabotaged my part.

Souls intertwined,
Standing by your side,
Bound into a knot,
The beating doesn't stop,
Standing, me and you,
Making one from two.

The beat cut off by foolish ignorance,
Silence stopped the rhythm in it's tracks,
Want to find the way back to our dance,
Can we make it whole,
Healing the heart's cracks?

Souls intertwined,
Standing by your side,
Bound into a knot,
Standing, me and you,
Making one from two.

Even if the knot still has some frays,
Hold it tight between the two of us,
We can bring each other brighter days,
Can't say it enough,
All I wanted was,

Souls intertwined,
Standing by your side,
Bound into a knot,
Standing, me and you,
Making one from two.
He was so much less concerned with the music than the words. They were what he had poured effort into. His mind raced as he looked to her.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:29 pm

Oubaihime smiled taking his hand into hers. Bai interlaced her fingers with his. "That was beautiful Kitsu san." The priestess knew that it was written from the heart. "Thank you."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:44 pm

And something that was much rarer on him than her, he blushed. He was not a songwriter and tended to just be a performer. But he had put his heart out there for this so he was happy she liked it. "Thank you Bai. It is a gift for you. I won't sing it for anyone else, but you need only ask if you ever wish to hear it again."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:49 pm

"Ah... then shall we finalize the ritual..." She giggled as silly that the gift giving ritual is, it is a tradition.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:51 pm

He nods, and waits for the first refusal.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:55 pm

"I am to plain for such beautiful song... It should go to someone more worthy than this one." first refusal of the Kaito.
Smells like flowers