(D12 LM) Contemplating 2

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D12 LM) Contemplating 2

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:40 am

"I am sure," he says patting her back. "The darkness that follows violence like that is terrifying. I've seen it my fair share of times. But if anyone that looks like me raises a blade against you... just know that you are looking at an impostor."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:49 am

Koi stepped back, and collected herself wiping her eyes before she bowed her head.

"That is true and I appreciate that." She said softly.

"I hope in the future with my new position working alongside Seppun Yuzu we can build a good relationship and you can help me meet people within your clan that can help make the future for Minor Clan's even better." She said softly, and bowed again.

Day 12 LM . Pushing Seppun Yuzu Agenda. Water/Courtesy. | TN: 2 | Success: 1 / Opportunity: 3 / Strife: 2
1Opportunity symbol remove 2 strife.
2Opportunity symbol to sound impressive.
No agenda gained.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:12 pm

"Well, he's lucky to have you to help him out," Murato replies. "Because he's done a good job of encouraging others not to help him achieve his goals."

"But you will always have me as a friend, no matter how things shake out here, Koi-san."

He clearly had lost respect for the challenge happy Imperial, but definitely came to feel close enough to use her name.

"I would like to return to my contemplations and work. Apologies for being short. Perhaps we can have lunch tomorrow? I'd like to hear about how things have gone for you."

He looks at the ropes, his mind very much not at ease, and his focus stolen by thoughts of Bai.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:20 pm

Koi smiled. "I plan to get a group together tomorrow for some dumplings, I think that would be nice."

She paused before raising a finger. "May I give you one additional bit of information or at least some advice about something I think I know what you are on about..."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:26 pm

"Dumplings then," he says with a nod, then waits for the advice.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:33 pm

Koi took a deep breath.

"My Mother is a cruel woman, her mind is not as strong as it use to be since my Father's death. Hidden beneath her grief is an anger that I have never known in a person to have. Her cruelty is only rivaled by the damage she does to your body when a great rage comes over her." She said calmly, a distances away with her back to him but loud enough to be heard.

"Such cruelties are common place in the animal Kingdom particular the avian families. They are known to destroy the fledglings hope of flight if they do not look perfectly like them." She said, and calmly said. "It takes time for those particular water birds to find their place in the world and make stupid mistakes. They are not perfect birds, often destined to be idiots and morons. Even Great Lions show them sympathy when they meet in a forest."

She said calmly, before bowing her head.
Last edited by Kaikoga Koi on Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:38 pm

"Thank you for the words, I will keep that in mind, Koi-san. Until I see you again, carry the fortunes," he replies with a bow of his own.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:44 pm

Koi nodded before stepping into the rain and leaving.

/exit!

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:12 pm

Before returning to work on the ropes, he took time to find balance and center.

He then goes back to work.

----

Warrior's Resolve kata heals 5 fatigue for 1 Void
Passion: enlightenment, 3 strife removed

Strife 1
Fatigue 0

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:20 pm

Some time had passed since Kaikoga Koi had spoken her last words to the Kitsu. The Phoenix maiden made her way to the temple grounds as she sees the Kitsu and her heart stops for a breath. She felt so guilty not allowing him to visit her in what would be a time of need. "I am sorry, Kitsu sama." She said with a low bow.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk