(D12 LM) Contemplating 2

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D12 LM) Contemplating 2

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:27 pm

"Sometimes..." She starts to sweep. "one just need but a push from friends to know that help is needed."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:51 pm

He nods at that. "It's nice when we have such caring friends."

"I was wondering, could you share some stories about the Water Dragon temple?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:32 pm

"Ah... well let me think." The Kaito stopped sweeping. "A this one is good one. It was winter solstice and we were preparing for the festival. A pair arrived at the temple. We thought it was for seeking refuge from the winter. We take people who cannot make it to the homes in the winter... well all year long but winter moths are harsh in Phoenix lands." She nodded. "The couple were with child and the lady was a little big for what her husband said she was. I was nursing a patient, changing some wrappings when i hear a scream." She paused for drama. "It was the woman who was about to give birth. We rushed to her side and aid her. Prayers and all... Incense lit and water brought." She smiled. "The woman was trying hard to not deliver yet but Heavens spoke and the woman delivered. Two childs, a blessing for the two."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:50 pm

"And blessed to have the Dragon of Water to watch over the birth as well. I imagine that births to travelers are rare, but what about locals? Is it common at the temple to handle births?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:02 pm

"Winter births are rare many are in the spring or summer. No many risk the travels in the winter." She started to explain. "The people seek a blessing of water come to the temple to give birth. We tend to have good medics and fortune tellers in the Temple grounds." She smiled. "As for locals many seek to have an elemental blessing. We get visited by those who want that blessing to be water."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:18 pm

He nods in understanding, continuing to work as he listens. "A wonderful blessing indeed if one is lucky enough to get it. And I suppose the trek in bitter cold of Phoenix winters would be arduous. I suppose that it might be worth trying to time the birth of a child to make it easier to get to the temple you hope to be blessed at."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:39 pm

"Hai... But sometimes the fortunes want the child to bear a different blessing than the parents wanted." She sighed.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:43 pm

"So..." he smiled. "... we'd need to both time it and consult with a diviner to see which blessing would be most auspicious?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:02 pm

"That is true... we should see if I can get a fortune teller in the temple to time things right." She nodded then she blushed. "I mean... if that is what you would like...etoo... I mean... if..." The Kaito just got lost between thoughts.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:36 pm

He loved that she didn't immediately blush. He nods. "It sounds like that is what you would like as well, Bai."