(D12 LM) Contemplating 2

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D12 LM) Contemplating 2

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:12 pm

He smiled. "At least I'm a nice one. I could be putting ink in your tea to turn your teeth black. My monkey friend got me with that one once."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:16 pm

"Perhaps you deserved it." She harumped again but he could hear her giggle. "Perhaps that is why he stole your tail and now you will have to wear lady mop."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:30 pm

"I'll just have to steal his next time I see him," he says with a smirk. "Mop will have to do until then."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:36 pm

"Serves you right." Another harump "Besides Lady Mop is prettier than your old one. " She stuck her tongue out at him again.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:00 am

"You still haven't seen it though. It is majestic," he said with a smirk. "It matches my eyes."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:09 am

"Right..."The girl sighed. "I am yet to see it." The Kaito stood up. "I am going to get a broom."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:02 am

He nods at that. And by the time she gets back there is a length of rope tied around his waist with an end dangling where a tail might be.

He begins working on the rope decorations for the temple once more, waiting for her to rejoin him in that area.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:08 pm

She returned with broom at hand. "Why do you have a rope tail?" She tilted her head quizzically.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:09 pm

"All this talk about tails... I mised it," he said with a wink.

"I've been working on these ropes before and after the event this morning. I can't get the knots right." He grimaced at the work. "But I don't get to do this back home."

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:17 pm

Yoshi is surprisingly alone. With the final event done, he had to come to grips with a simple fact: there was so much out of his control. Even throwing all of his cunning and charm, now the person he would spend the rest of his life with.
He spends the late morning tossing a few zeni as an offering, then waiting until afternoon to really come to grips with it.

It's a lot to ponder, and his ego takes a savage beating in the process

________
(LM and EA slots)

Delusion of Grandeur roll-meditation/void | TN: 1 | Success: 1 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 1
Image Image

1 VP gained, 4 strife taken, opportunity spent to reduce to 2
Last edited by Kasuga Yoshi on Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)