(D12 LM) Contemplating 2

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kitsu Murato

(D12 LM) Contemplating 2

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:58 am

Continuing his work after the duels, he proceeds to the pile of ropes to try and put together refreshed temple decorations. His hands were not made for this, but he does not allow it to frustrate him. He would work on these knots all day if necessary.

----

D12 LM, Design [Fire], Ropes for the Temple | TN: 2 | Success: 0 / Opportunity: 2 / Strife: 0
Image Image
Failed, 1 VP gained
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Re: (D12 LM) Contemplating 2

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:54 am

Softly, the small pattering steps of a small young woman could be heard coming up behind the Kitsu before stopping.

"You are to worried, it shows in the knot work." The soft voice of the Moth filled the quietness around them, her jade eyes soft and filled with interest at what she is seeing. "Also, the materials conflict each other. They wont hold a knot well, both are made from smooth material."

She paused. "Good morning, Kitsu-sama. I have been looking for you."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:14 am

"It's the material the temple had. I am just working on it," he says with a shrug. "They choose what they want. Good morning Kaikoga-san. How can I help you."

There is a clear sadness to his mood that is only made more noticeable by the rain.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:16 am

Koi stood as always as beautiful as she always does. Elegant, refined and with almost an aura of pure mysteriousness to her as she stood wearing a very beautiful kimono covered with Lunar Moths, her hair pinned up with a carved Moth.

She had an umbrella now of lilac hues, and her clan mon painted upon it in one hand.

Her shadow Genkai stood a few meters apart minding his own business but watching her.

"That is fair, I was just offering advice as you seem to be having some challenges is all." She added before bowing her head in respect.

"I have spent the past few days trying to figure out how to approach you following the encounter we had at the event. I thought I would write to you but there is no honour in that, so I have tracked you down..." She said calmly. "Your clan mate pointed me in this direction."

"But first, what is ailing you?" She asked carefully.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:36 am

"I have upset Bai. She has told me not to visit her until after today. And I am contemplating the choice that brought me here," he said. "It is something that I need to work out on my own."

"And I understood your concern. The rumors were unfortunate and you were trying to keep yourself distant from them. You are a friend, though you could have simply told me that you were uninterested in me rather than suggesting that you preferred women. I am not so fragile that I would have been upset by a beautiful woman being uninterested in me." She had gone to Nesshin right afterwards, which led to an understanding of what she was actually interested in.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:05 am

Koi stood still, and listened.

"I will leave that for you to resolve then." She said nodding, politely.

"You are correct and incorrect at the same time. At the time in the market, I was still working through my decision for my...tastes...are different to mosts and until I have come to this miai I have never experienced companionship from men before." She said, calmly. "I was still believing myself to marry a woman at the end of the Miai but such roads are winding and wild roads I did not see different avenues forming until it was to late."

Koi moved a step closer and stopped maybe a good ten feet away, her voice soft and delicate. "The reason I went to Shika Nesshin-san side that morning was because I had spent the morning seeking out the clothing that had been stolen from us." She rested her hand on her side where the wound still remained. "Sakkaku spirits matching yourself and I had taken the liberty to host a picnic for themselves in the garden early in the morning."

She took another step, her voice thicker as she was trying to fight back tears. "Combat broke out after we tried to reveal their nature, and I was struck a wound to my side that nearly killed me. Alone, Shika Nesshin fought off two sakkaku spirits by himself protecting me as I bleed out upon the ground."

"Your face was the last thing I saw before I blacked out from a wound I am still healing to this day." She said, almost angrily tears beginning to fall. "After which, I dragged myself to the event to ensure that I am still somehow eligible to be wed. I searched for information because I grew tired of people dragging our names through the mud." Her voice grew angrier still, and she clenched her fists.

"You have the luxury of being from one of the Greatest clans within this Empire. My clan is barely more than a footnote in the history of Rokugan so I apologies if my pride means something to me." She said, her speaking cadence growing fast as the words poured from her and tears actually appeared in her eyes. "I wanted to surprise you, and do you something good but all...all I did..." She had been holding onto this for so long, it carried like a lead stone in her chest. "All I did...was fuck it up.."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:14 am

"You didn't fuck anything up Kaikoga-san," he says shaking his head. "You needed your distance, and that is understandable. I'd have enjoyed spending time with you during the miai, certainly, but... apparently I stabbed you after a fashion. Not something that one can easily let go of. Your pride and your concerns are important. I have no ill feelings towards you and I never have. Even when I had believed one thing and you have just cleared up that I misunderstood, I didn't have any less of an opinion of you. I would still have happily aided with your spiritual research and am still willing to do so if you wish it," he says. "Nothing is fucked up from my perspective. You are still a friend in my view, even if you find it difficult to look at me after the spiritual attack."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:18 am

Koi still cried, she looked around the temple noticing they were along.

"Can I have a hug?"She whispered.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:25 am

He nods, standing from his knots, and extending his arms. "Of course."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:27 am

Koi moves over to hug him tightly.

She continues to cry but softer. "I was so scared." She said, looking down. "I never used my sword to fight something before, it got me just as I delievered a blow to it after that darkness came."