[D11 LA open] Temple Duties 3

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaito Oubaihime

[D11 LA open] Temple Duties 3

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:07 pm

Has she eaten? No
Is she better? I think so
Do we keep watching her? I don't know

Now the Kaito is cleaning the knots and the symbols in the temple.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Suzume Senseki

Re: [D11 LA open] Temple Duties 3

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:04 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:07 pm
Has she eaten? No
Is she better? I think so
Do we keep watching her? I don't know

Now the Kaito is cleaning the knots and the symbols in the temple.
Once again, the Sparrow makes his way to the temple and starts to make his way to where the brooms are kept. As he steps closer, he sees Oubaihime cleaning the symbols around the central tree, and so, broom already in hand, he approaches and bows to her.

"Kaito-sama. It seems the temple draws us both often, ne?", he says with a smile, still bowing. "It... seems the bridge you mentioned a few days ago got even more crowded?", he then adds, still with a friendly smile. "Hearing what the wind brings... I kept hoping the traffic won't cause the bridge any cracks."
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:01 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:04 am

Once again, the Sparrow makes his way to the temple and starts to make his way to where the brooms are kept. As he steps closer, he sees Oubaihime cleaning the symbols around the central tree, and so, broom already in hand, he approaches and bows to her.

"Kaito-sama. It seems the temple draws us both often, ne?", he says with a smile, still bowing. "It... seems the bridge you mentioned a few days ago got even more crowded?", he then adds, still with a friendly smile. "Hearing what the wind brings... I kept hoping the traffic won't cause the bridge any cracks."
"I didn't know chrysanthemum could grow inside a bridge. There are always cracks in the wood." She sighed. "Seems that the tiger and the dragon are getting along and then this chrysanthemum breaks the peace or the dragon." She sighed once again.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:25 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:01 pm
"I didn't know chrysanthemum could grow inside a bridge. There are always cracks in the wood." She sighed. "Seems that the tiger and the dragon are getting along and then this chrysanthemum breaks the peace or the dragon." She sighed once again.
Another kind nod... although he seems thoughtful at her words.

Dragon?

"Well... Kaito-sama's words are wise - cracks and chrysanthemums can show up where we least expect, it seems, ne?" A smile as he starts to focus on sweeping for a moment.

"I assume Kaito-sama can water the chrysanthemum... even while you carry it to more fertile ground for its growth?", he then asks, looking at her sideways.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:49 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:25 pm
Another kind nod... although he seems thoughtful at her words.

Dragon?

"Well... Kaito-sama's words are wise - cracks and chrysanthemums can show up where we least expect, it seems, ne?" A smile as he starts to focus on sweeping for a moment.

"I assume Kaito-sama can water the chrysanthemum... even while you carry it to more fertile ground for its growth?", he then asks, looking at her sideways.
Bai sighed. "One can take the chrysanthemum to the edge and water it but the trip to the new ground must be a perilous one. I do respect the chrysanthemum but sometimes they meddle in what is not their place. Their air gets too warm that they go up into the sky." She looked to the sky and smiled. "At least they made their peace." The Phoenix looked at the Suzume defeated. "It is tiring. All the air and the fire...That is why I am here my... I feel at home in this temple. The monks are friendly and I can perform the duties I had back home. The cleansing of the temple."
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:26 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:49 pm
Bai sighed. "One can take the chrysanthemum to the edge and water it but the trip to the new ground must be a perilous one. I do respect the chrysanthemum but sometimes they meddle in what is not their place. Their air gets too warm that they go up into the sky." She looked to the sky and smiled. "At least they made their peace." The Phoenix looked at the Suzume defeated. "It is tiring. All the air and the fire...That is why I am here my... I feel at home in this temple. The monks are friendly and I can perform the duties I had back home. The cleansing of the temple."
Some more sweeping, but it's clear he's thinking about what she said.

"It is a calming place", he finally says. "I find a pleasant peace in it as well. But then... "

He then looks at her. "I truly hope you can find peace with all that as well, Kaito-sama. I mean... Chrysantheums are beautiful flowers, but their shine is sometimes too bright, ne."

More sweeping.

"Has Kaito-sama spent some time tending to said flower yet?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:08 am

"I suppose so..." She sighed "As a friend, maybe in a more familial tie. Both of us are flowers" She looked at the sky. "Like a gardener tends to their garden."
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:34 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:08 am
"I suppose so..." She sighed "As a friend, maybe in a more familial tie. Both of us are flowers" She looked at the sky. "Like a gardener tends to their garden."
He nods. "Un... Well, perhaps the flower will accept that, and even cherish it. A good friendship is a beautiful thing, ne?", he says with a friendly smile

OOC:
Oof, sorry, completely dropped the ball on this thread -_-'

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:43 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:34 pm

He nods. "Un... Well, perhaps the flower will accept that, and even cherish it. A good friendship is a beautiful thing, ne?", he says with a friendly smile

OOC:
Oof, sorry, completely dropped the ball on this thread -_-'
The Kaito nodded "That is what this one hopes as friendship is a beautiful thing that blooms in many hearts of those here and elsewhere as well." She nodded again.

// no worries
Smells like flowers

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:14 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:43 pm
The Kaito nodded "That is what this one hopes as friendship is a beautiful thing that blooms in many hearts of those here and elsewhere as well." She nodded again.

// no worries
A serene, warm smile. "Perhaps we could share a prayer to Musubi-no-kami and the Fortune of Friendship, Kaito-sama?"