[D11 MA Open] Temple Duties 2

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D11 MA Open] Temple Duties 2

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:45 am

"No, I don't remember." She shook her head.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:53 am

"He always said, 'loving your kid doesn't mean you don't think they need their asses kicked occasionally.'"
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:44 am

"Though love, neh." She sighed. "Sometimes one needs to understand suffering to be able to show empathy." She smiled. "That is me... I don't have scars in my skin like you do. I was a pampered child... I have scar in here." She placed her hands in her heart.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:54 am

"Those are the worst. Can't even make up stories to brag about 'em..."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:18 am

"Hai, Thus my glory is my own knowing that that what hits me make me stronger." She looked at Raizo. "Your battle scars make you who you are and mine are just grief."
Smells like flowers

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:19 am

"My battle scars are monuments to human stupidity."
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:06 pm

"Yeah... But that stupidity had helped save lives." The Kaito took out the clothes and placed them in a basket to put to dry inside where the winds can flow. "Would you hate me if the Shika decide that the best option for me is the Mantis?"
Smells like flowers

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:44 pm

"Nah. I don't hold grudges against the Mantis. They were doing their thing. We did ours. I don't hold grudges against the Yobanjin, either."
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:16 pm

"Good to know." She looked at Raizo. "I need advice with what to do with these three idiots. I already punished the mane by not allowing him my company for the day. The feather and the chrysanthemum need something of a punishment as well."
Smells like flowers

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:40 pm

"Well, the... feather punishes himself so much I sometimes think he's going to need a wife with a thing for molten wax and shibari. I think the worst thing you could do to him right now is forgive him. The chrysanthemum... well. I would say trust in karma to sort him out, but you and I both know I believe in lending karma an assist. He's... quite convinced that the world works the way he's been told it does, and gets... chafed when it doesn't. A few pointed reminders about his own transgressions against the ideal might very well be in order."

He paused.

"Or I could... do a little of what the boys in my unit call 'corrective adjustments.'"

They called it that with a shudder.
Remember to Breathe