[D11 EA open] Temple Duties 1

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D11 EA open] Temple Duties 1

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:08 pm

A breath... another... maybe 20 breath later, the Kaito rose her head. "I forgive you." The priestess smiled.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:26 pm

"Thank you," he says, smiling back gently. "Though mistakes like this should come with proper contrition. If you have a suitable punishment to reinforce the lesson, I will accept it. Otherwise I will be spending the day tomorrow cleaning this spotless temple while reflecting."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:40 pm

"There is no need for punishment..." Bai said softly. "My pain is enough punishment for you." Oubaihime shook her head disappointed. "It is your time and you do as you please."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:51 pm

"Not punishment," he says, thoughtfully. "Your pain does bring pain of my own. But time spent in consideration of the decision that brought me to this moment will help ensure I don't repeat it. I love you and would make myself better for you each day if I can."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:05 pm

"Your transgression has been forgotten and this one will be fine. Decide what you wish." Her voice cold. "Don't knock at my door tomorrow nor tonight."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:26 pm

That hurt. It was crushingly actually. He felt only disappointment and hatred for himself in that moment, all other sensation draining. He didn't know if she could sense it, but his eyes shifted brown, dull, and empty. He had not intended to cause such pain. He had no clue how to recover himself in the moment. Felt like a leaf floating on a river without a means to save itself as it approached a waterfall. His chest tightened and it was as though Benten had come down from the heavens to cut his heart out with a wooden spoon.

I never should have spoken with him. The fortunes have damned me for caring for a fool and trying to help.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:39 pm

"You asked for a punishment...it is what just came up." She looked at the Kitsu sadden
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:57 pm

He nods, tears being held back. His heart was beating out of his chest. "I won't defy your request. But my door is always open to you. As my heart is."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:12 pm

"I'll find it..." She extended her hand "Will you help this one up?"
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:25 pm

He nods, reaching out to take her hand so they can help each other up. The touch and words were enough to allow him to return a sad smile to his face rather than just sadness. It reassured him when she chose not to stand on her own.

She found him at a loss for words. For the first time since they have met. He had moments when he didn't say things aloud, but even then he was saying something with his body language. Right now he he is just holding together as best he can.