[D11 EA open] Temple Duties 1

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D11 EA open] Temple Duties 1

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:30 am

"Bakka... both of you I could have fixed this if someone had told me what happened." She frowned. "But NOoooooo... you have to play Yojimbo and protect who seek no protection."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:08 am

"Bai, I didn't stay quiet to protect you. I stayed quiet for Soyokaze. You care for him, and that is enough for me to care for him. And so I respected his request," Murato explained.

"I didn't want this duel to happen."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:12 am

"Bakka..." She took a breath. "Soyo kun is a bakka...he should have known better." The Kaito turned to the Kitsu and shook her head in disappointment. "This world of idiots."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:27 am

He nods at that, an expression of consternation. "You are too... for loving us."

"It's not okay that we didn't tell you. You deserve better than that. I will be better than that," he sighs. "But he will likely need you to be there for him after. Especially if it is his loss, which I don't want."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:00 am

She started to laugh self depreciating. "Yes, I am."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:10 am

"I am sorry that my inaction and silence hurt you. From the depths of my heart. You mean the world to me, truly. I am certain that Soyokaze-san feels the same," he stated.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:32 am

The Kaito sat on the floor. "I don't know what hurts more...but it doesn't matter right others hurt more than this one."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:42 am

He moves to sit in front of her. "I won't, ever again, leave you uninformed. You have my word. I have never lied to you, and never will. Never will I tell someone that I will keep a secret from you. Anything that is mine is yours. I don't ever want you to feel like you cannot trust me again."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:53 am

Her head was on her knees. Her posture one of defeat. "Please... let me think." Her motion may surprise the Kitsu as she showed him her hand as if she wanted him to talk to it.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:28 am

He sat quietly. Letting her do as she asked... just sit and think. But he didn't move and she knew he didn't because there wasn't a sound from him other than his breath. He was there. And he wouldn't leave unless she asked him to.