[D11 EA open] Temple Duties 1

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kaito Oubaihime

[D11 EA open] Temple Duties 1

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:01 pm

Is she mad about the duel? No
Will she go to watch them duel? No
Is she angry at the duelist? No
Then why is she holding the broom like that? Because her heart is in pain.

She knew these things happened but it was only in plays or puppet shows not really in real life. The Kaito held the broom as it was her only friend. "Broom sama... I hope Nesshin san forgives me for taking you away." The Kaito started sweeping.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Re: [D11 EA open] Temple Duties 1

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:14 pm

Murato showed up. He didn't actually know that she was aware of the duel since Soyo asked him not to say anything. He hoped the Crane had changed his mind. He was tired of repeating the mantra of honesty to him.

He approaches her and greets with a warm but sad smile. He can sense the worry but wants to be reassuring. He must have told her...
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:02 pm

The Kaito's reaction to the Kitsu's sad smile was not one of sadness but a glare filled with a mix of fire and air and water. "Is there something that this one may aid you with, Kitsu sama?" Her voice cold, different from the one in the morning.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:42 pm

"I know..." he said. "I know. And I wish it were not the case, truly. I didn't learn about it until last night when I spoke with Soyokaze-san. I wish I could have stopped it," he stated.

"I didn't want you to be alone."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:51 pm

The girl continued sweeping. "I am not alone Kitsu sama... can't you see the temple monks there talking." She pointed to the monks with the broom. "Is there something that this one can assist you with, Kitsu sama?" The Kaito continued sweeping. "Bakka"
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:06 pm

"You are upset. I..." he moves to grab a broom. Then comes back to sweep nearby.

"I am here Bai. I am a bakka, but I am here. Whatever you need from me, it is yours."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:15 pm

"Upset..." The Kaito stopped. "I trying to quench the fire in my stomach, dry the water in my eyes and the wind of emotions I have." She resumed her sweeping "Upset is not the word I would use."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:27 pm

He nods. "I've felt it. The anger and rage and sadness at things I could not control. You have seen it. And you were there for me."

The smile had faded to a firmness. "Let me be there for you too. I can care, I can sense, but I can't know unless you share. Sit with me. Talk to me. Or if you need, take it out on me. I can take it for you."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:37 pm

"Why, Kitsu sama?" She dropped the broom. "Tell me why should I believe anything any more? Why am I not told about things that concern me?" The Kaito sighed. "Why?"
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:20 pm

He looked angry, though not at her. "We are both fools. I should not have accepted his request to not say anything. And he should have come to speak with you as I told him to. I... am so sorry. I know how important it is to be honest, to share. I don't have any excuse. My word to him should not have kept me from my responsibility to you. And I really truly wish he had listened to me."

His grip tightens on the broom handle. "But you should believe... this one failure was just that. One. I won't make that mistake again. I won't keep anything from you ever again, no matter who demands it."