(D10 LE, Expecting) Difficult Day

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Kitsu Murato

(D10 LE, Expecting) Difficult Day

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:03 am

Murato sat within the temple clearing his head. He was spiritually exhausted and needed this place to ease his mind.

----

Passion Enlightenment -3Strife symbol
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D10 LE, Expecting) Difficult Day

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:48 pm

The Kaito arrive at the temple that seems to be her second home away from home. She noted the Kitsu in quiet meditation and just took a seat beside him.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:55 pm

He eventually looks up, and smiles softly at her. "Bai-chan." Despite feeling at least a little better now, his eyes look weary. "I heard them all. Every one of the spirits near this place. Miles. Thousands. It was... difficult. I may have even been hearing the kami, I don't know."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:18 pm

The Kaito placed her hand on top of his. "I don't know what happened that you had heard the spirits around. This is a mystical place and there are many spirits around." Bai smiled. "It is difficult to listen to so many voices when one is not trained to hear them."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:56 pm

If she's honest with herself, Yasu wants to check on the fate of the heartfelt charm they'd hung earlier in the day. It was inexpensive paper, and probably a sodden mess by now, but she wants to look before finding Tanabe to settle in for the night.

Seeing the pair conversing quietly, she pauses a moment watching, looking carefully at Murato for signs of all the strain this evening. Then stands a bit longer yet, uncertain, not wanting to interrupt and thinking that maybe she'd rather not see the little prayer dissolved back into pulp.
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:08 pm

Murato's eyes see movement from across the way, and he waves with the hand that Oubaihime was not touching when he recognizes Yasu, his eyes catching hers and reflecting some lantern light that existed between them. It was an inviting wave, but his other hand refused to move from the comfort of Bai's touch.

He knew that he'd potentially feel awkward here, but he didn't really care. He could honestly accept that he loved both of them, in their own different ways. Knowing himself better now, he was willing to accept that his heart was capable of that without needing to torture himself. The real awkwardness would come from not knowing how well the other two knew about each other.

He turns back to Oubaihime, a thumb caressing her hand.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:45 pm

She looked back to see who was the Kitsu signaling to join them. The Kaito remembered the Kuni from the other day and smiled. She looked up. Bai knew that no words were needed at this time just the company of friends.
Smells like flowers

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:23 am

Yasu smiles at the welcome, and approaches with steps that seem heavy, even for so large a woman. Something of the earth remains to weigh her down, though she knows from experience that it will fade with time.

She offers a slow bow before joining them on the floor, "Kaito-san, Murato-san, I hope," she pause a moment, not even a little subtle as she notices their hands. Her smile widens, "I hope the fortunes find you well. Particularly this fortune."

To Murato, she adds, "How are you feeling? Been quite a night...and we never did nail down what, if anything, is up with this rain."
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:39 am

"It was quite a night," he agrees, with a fondness in his tone that mixed with the exhaustion. "We worked together well Yasu-san. I'm glad Utaku-san is safe."

He shifted a bit, but only to be more comfortable. He didn't let go of Oubaihime's hand even with the arrival of Yasu, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"And we may have gotten sidetracked, but I sensed the water spirit out there. It was powerful. It's likely moved, but we can try to locate it tomorrow if you and Hajime would like." He looked to Oubaihime, as it would more than likely interest her as well.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:57 am

She looked at the Kuni and nodded. "I know who they are... Suzume sama and I talked about it the other night... and when we went foraging I got a general idea of his whereabouts." The Kaito sighed. "Have you talked to the earth Kuni sama?"
Smells like flowers