D10LM, Punishment Detail 9 (Open)

The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shika Nesshin

D10LM, Punishment Detail 9 (Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:23 pm

Having cleaned up from the event, Nesshin arrives as he has been directed. Broom in hand, he banters back and forth with one or two of the attendants, commenting wryly on having to handle his bristle-ended thing alone before he resumes work...

~~~~~
Passion indulged; no agenda this thread.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kitsu Murato

Re: D10LM, Punishment Detail 9 (Open)

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:06 pm

Murato takes a bit of time at the temple to offer prayers and clear his head in silent meditation. He sits off to the side for a bit before eventually rising and wandering about for a bit. When he sees Nesshin he greets with a bow. "Good morning, Shika-san. More cleaning today then?" he asks with a smile.

----

Passion, -3 strife
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:27 pm

Bai came back to the temple to see how it was going with the poor Shika and found these two. Bai giggled. "I think he is going to marry Broom sama." She chuckled. "We should give Broom sama a better name."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:44 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:06 pm
Murato takes a bit of time at the temple to offer prayers and clear his head in silent meditation. He sits off to the side for a bit before eventually rising and wandering about for a bit. When he sees Nesshin he greets with a bow. "Good morning, Shika-san. More cleaning today then?" he asks with a smile.

----

Passion, -3 strife
Nesshin returns the bow. "I've a bit more of it to do, yet," he says. "Should be clear before long, though. Maybe this afternoon."
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:27 pm
Bai came back to the temple to see how it was going with the poor Shika and found these two. Bai giggled. "I think he is going to marry Broom sama." She chuckled. "We should give Broom sama a better name."
Nesshin nods, still sweeping. "Well, you'd have the insight into that, Kaito-san!" he jokes. "I'll trust your judgment on the matter."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:26 pm

"Broom-sama has lovely golden hair not unlike many Lion maidens. A shame that none came here to compete with her beauty," he said with a smirk.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:28 pm

"And I already know how to dance well with her," Nesshin adds. "So that's good."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:34 pm

"A dance with broom-sama, I envy you Nesshin-san. You've been keeping her all to yourself... making me jealous," he says with a smile.

"Though that does remind me. Something about a dance," he said directed at Oubaihime. "I think I promised to offer one for the spirits of the temple did I not?"

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:39 pm

"If you're going to have Kaito-san lead you," Nesshin puts in, "you've got an excellent instructor."

Sweep, sweep, sweep.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:38 am

"Huh?" Bai shook her head. "I... I guess there is no harm in a little dance." Then she fixed her hakama hoping that the bruise won't hurt her later.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:43 am

"I won't say no if you wanted to join or lead, but it was my offer to dance," he says with a smile, giving her an out so she didn't need to agitate her bruise.