[D9, LM, Open?] Feels Bad Man...

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Seppun Unsei

Re: [D9, LM, Open?] Feels Bad Man...

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:04 am

Saibankan wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:27 am
Wattan, on the other hand, looked near tears.

"I'm so sorry, Seppun-sama. I'll get stronger and stronger until I'm strong enough to protect you. I swear."
"Shika-san," They said in a gentle, but firm voice. "You are still young and very much training. You did excellent today and I appreciate the protection you gave me. Without you, I would be leaving here with more bruises than I have."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:01 am

Wattan did her best to master her On.

"H-Hai, Seppun-sama." she said her voice only cracking a little. "Thank you...for helping me learn."
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:21 am

"And thank you for protecting me today." They leaned slightly closer and whispered. "And think about it, you fought better than the other students."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:35 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:21 am
"And thank you for protecting me today." They leaned slightly closer and whispered. "And think about it, you fought better than the other students."
Wattan whispered back.

"Just you wait, Seppun-sama. I'm gonna learn how to fight better than all of them, and be worthy of standing by your side." she swore.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:39 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:35 am

Wattan whispered back.

"Just you wait, Seppun-sama. I'm gonna learn how to fight better than all of them, and be worthy of standing by your side." she swore.
"You already are." They answered back before leaning away. "How long until your gempukku?"

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:17 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:39 pm

"You already are." They answered back before leaning away. "How long until your gempukku?"
Wattan looked down.

"Five years. But maybe I can do it faster!" she offered, not wanting to wait five years to stand by the Seppun's side.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:26 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:17 pm
Wattan looked down.

"Five years. But maybe I can do it faster!" she offered, not wanting to wait five years to stand by the Seppun's side.
"Oh no, trust me. Enjoy your time before your gempukku and dont try to rush through it. Once you're out, things get a lot harder. Not that they aren't hard already, but they'll get worse. Besides..." They got a bit of a mischievous smile. "I'm going to be a guard, too, once I head back to Otosan Uchi. Guards don't get yojimbo, but in five years, I could do well and get promoted to a position which would allow me a yojimbo. If you would still want to deal with my annoying self, that is."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:36 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:26 pm

"Oh no, trust me. Enjoy your time before your gempukku and dont try to rush through it. Once you're out, things get a lot harder. Not that they aren't hard already, but they'll get worse. Besides..." They got a bit of a mischievous smile. "I'm going to be a guard, too, once I head back to Otosan Uchi. Guards don't get yojimbo, but in five years, I could do well and get promoted to a position which would allow me a yojimbo. If you would still want to deal with my annoying self, that is."
Wattan gave Unsei a smile like Unsei had just offered her the Throne itself.

"Hai, Seppun-sama! I will do my very best, and I hope you do to!"

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:20 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:36 pm
Wattan gave Unsei a smile like Unsei had just offered her the Throne itself.

"Hai, Seppun-sama! I will do my very best, and I hope you do to!"
"I will do my best, if only not to let you down." They returned the smile, trying to understand how the hell they ended up in this spot after just trying to apologize. Now they were pretty much taking an oath to a kid. "And I know you will succeed greatly. It's written in the stars, after all."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:33 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:20 pm

"I will do my best, if only not to let you down." They returned the smile, trying to understand how the hell they ended up in this spot after just trying to apologize. Now they were pretty much taking an oath to a kid. "And I know you will succeed greatly. It's written in the stars, after all."
Wattan looked up at Unsei with wide eyes.

"Really, Seppun-sama?" she said with no small amount of awe.